• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Because Brendan collects strikers like Pokemon cards. Someone should tell him that Suarez isn't shiny fucking charizard.

That salt ....keep fighting the good fight.

You'll get Falcao/Cavani type money for him. £55m. Don't expect more, if you do, he will just leave on a free after he signs a pre-contract agreement with a big club. Make no mistake thought. Suarez wants to leave and he will do everything he can to make that happen.

Fortune Teller in the making.

nemesun

The biggest mis step for Spurs was hiring AVB in the first place. He is not any better than Harry and wasn't any better when he was given the job. Spurs can blame whoever they like but this rests at Levy's door as does the fact he can't hire anyone or recruit the calibre of players required to finish the league above us or fulfil his objectives.

If anyone should be next to go its him.
The problem wasn't AVB or Harry. It's that shower shit they call their chairman, Daniel Levy. Levy acts like he's fucking Abramovich without having the riches to back his managerial revolving door tactic. Building a successful club takes time, it's not a 12 month operation when you can't rely on black money to launder through the system.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My network game of FM13 has been a nightmare so far today, hopefully MIlan does something to turn things around. Won't happen, but at this point I don't really care.

Milan XI: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Zapata, Bonera, Emanuelson; Poli, De Jong, Muntari; Montolivo, Kaka, Balotelli

Roma XI: De Sanctis; Maicon, Benatia, Castan, Dodò; Bradley, De Rossi, Strootman; Ljajic, Destro, Gervinho

No Matri? THERE IS A CHANCE THEN

My network game of FM13 has been a nightmare so far today, hopefully MIlan does something to turn things around. Won't happen, but at this point I don't really care.

Milan XI: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Zapata, Bonera, Emanuelson; Poli, De Jong, Muntari; Montolivo, Kaka, Balotelli

Roma XI: De Sanctis; Maicon, Benatia, Castan, Dodò; Bradley, De Rossi, Strootman; Ljajic, Destro, Gervinho

Montolivo....as a trequartista.........

WHY.

Batigol

Banned
UX8AEtq.png

Two Juve players give a lucky homeless fan a pair of shoes

Apparently even Maradona has said that Ronaldo should win the golden ball this year. I don't know why Ronaldo will bother showing up anyway, how many times can you handle being stood up?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://i.imgur.com/UX8AEtq.png[IMG]

Two Juve players give a lucky homeless fan a pair of shoes[/QUOTE]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL brilliant!

[quote="flippedb, post: 93821117"]
Which one is the homeless dude? The one in the middle right? He appears so.[/QUOTE]

the one on the left

soon

[IMG]http://31.media.tumblr.com/2664a69d4119fb20949761a71566e43a/tumblr_mstt2brbJM1se9fcoo1_500.gif

If not Rodgers, Martinez. I admire him a lot, and Wenger & Pellegrini are too old for FSG's supposed long term plan. And fuck Mourinho. Pochettino would be good. Don't rate Laudrup nearly as much as most

Dortmund huh? We've got this. Sure they're a great counter-attacking side but they can't counter-attack if we don't attack! #BasedSpaghetti

PS. Can someone please poach some of Dortmund's players in January? pls

FootballFan

Dortmund huh? We've got this. Sure they're a great counter-attacking side but they can't counter-attack if we don't attack! #BasedSpaghetti

PS. Can someone please poach some of Dortmund's players in January? pls

Do you think Loskov will be a coach soon? I think he would do a great job.

The whole industry is a giant Sp*rs mess right now. can't wait till the micro transaction nonsense kills the whole thing for at least a decade, like E.T did back in the day.

i'm not part of the problem, still got a PS2.

i would like to see Jesus train United or Arsenal.

Top Bottom