• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Guys really, isn't this basically the worst united XI you have seen in over a decade or so?

You mean for tonights game or in general for this season? Because last season they won the league and there isn't changed much except for a person called Moyes.

I don't follow the EPL at all, I look at the scores and see some nice goals every now and then. But I would have never expected that the powerhouse that United is would collapse due to a change of manager :p

pulga

Banned
Guys really, isn't this basically the worst united XI you have seen in over a decade or so?

Qfyg4jm.jpg

You mean for tonights game or in general for this season? Because last season they won the league and there isn't changed much except for a person called Moyes.

I don't follow the EPL at all, I look at the scores and see some nice goals every now and then. But I would have never expected that the powerhouse that United is would collapse due to a change of manager :p

You should pay attention to the PL this season, the race for the CL spots in particular is shaping up to be a cracker. And you should support Liverpool.

#Suarez-bros

pls at least tell me you've been watching his goals

Fergie

Banned
Adnan behind a ST. So good.

Giggs as wing? U wot.

Anyway, I hope it's a good match.

Oh shit, Clev going in already.
Not

Its gonna lead to bankruptcy eventually, but I love Sony's tendency to make crazy things that have absolutely no chance of taking off and becoming sufficiently profitable, like that massive projector thing

Linius

You should pay attention to the PL this season, the race for the CL spots in particular is shaping up to be a cracker. And you should support Liverpool.

#Suarez-bros

pls at least tell me you've been watching his goals

Arsenal and Liverpool are nice clubs. I have no opinion about United.

Chelsea and City are shit.

bjaelke

Its gonna lead to bankruptcy eventually, but I love Sony's tendency to make crazy things that have absolutely no chance of taking off and becoming sufficiently profitable, like that massive projector thing

I'm sure they only need to sell 5 Livespace projectors to break even. It's launching at $30-40,000.

Zabojnik

TREZEGUEEEEEEEEEEET, TREZEGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, QUANDO GIOCA SEGNA SEMPRE TREZEGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT

What an absolute legend. ;_;

Clegg

Fergie needs to stop coming to games.

Only serves as a distraction. Sure he's probably there to show his suooort, but he should do it in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom