• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Either his lip is shrinking or his upper dentures are coming loose.

mouth_of_sauron.jpg

Scum

Not missed much, have I...?

Its gonna lead to bankruptcy eventually, but I love Sony's tendency to make crazy things that have absolutely no chance of taking off and becoming sufficiently profitable, like that massive projector thing

If Kaz relies too much on the Playstation division, it will. He could get into trouble too.

bud

i know altidore hasn't been doing well, but fletcher seems to be ten times worse.

he literally cannot run, and seems to do everything in slow-motion.

dc89

Too much of a gap between the midfield and Adnan and Welbz.
Look at Welbz doing his best Tevez impression. But it's useless alone.

bud

At least we are showing a few signs of life now.

Right lads?

sunderland are surprisingly decent up until the final third. they don't seem to know what to do then, which is not surprising considering the fact that they're playing without a striker.

noal

Banned
sunderland are surprisingly decent up until the final third. they don't seem to know what to do then, which is not surprising considering the fact that they're playing without a striker.

Yeah. If Sunderland even had ONE decent striker on then United might be in a bit more trouble. Luckily, they haven't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom