• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

It's hard to feel excited about the Playstation Now stuff when Sony have been so cagey about their streaming tech and Europe...

...they keep coming up with some bullshit excuse about internet speeds in Europe not being quick enough, when our internet is suppose to be cheaper and quicker compared to what you have to pay in the US.

I expect we won't get it until late 2015
Did they mention pricing? Obviously monthly sub based.

wedward

jCWmCfi.png

Anyone have a clue what Samir is on about? I need to know before I get the inevitable phone call. :p

An Arsenal fan posted a conversation he had with Nasri over DM. Nasri came off as a real cunt in the conversation.

It seemed fake.

Scum

PlayStation Now sounds really cool.

Licensing could be an issue with older games, but if they do get a "Netflix of gaming" service going then it would be a killer app for me. I'm worried about input lag and other technical issues though.
Netflix/Spotify for gaming is what I want to see Nintendo do as well. Dat Nintendo backlog.

wedward

Why Arsene, WHY? We have Arteta and Flamini for that position and Ramsey/Wilshere for the other spot. Go and annoy Porto by bidding for Jackson Martinez, although not ideal he would be useful.

We have the ability to scout multiple players at once.

Flamini and Arteta aren't getting any younger. I think Arteta has another year or two and then he will need to be replaced.

Scum

No, but there'll apparently be a sub model or you can rent a title. I wouldn't be surprised if the service made the VC look like the piece of shit it is.
It will make VC look like shit. Hopefully Nintendo will take notice and steal the idea.

So they've moved the Arsenal 1 - Coventry 2 match to Friday, 7:45. It's going to be a nightmare for Cov fans to try to the get to the game on time and get back. It's a shame because there could have been a high following going. There might still be though, a lot of people might call in sick on Friday morning.

L1NETT

That sony projector thingy looks pretty good I guess, but it will probably cost a house. Forget it for now.

And fuck 4k, please stop soon. Why is everyone talking about it? Bizarre to me.

--

Alonso starts Hixxinho. But so does Bardsley so i'm expecting a wave of cunts haah

Sunderland teams look alright. I like the ini's

dc89

The Engineer said:
"For me we have one player more during six months and a very important one. That was the best chance to replace Kun Aguero when Kun was injured.

"But things happen and we must be optimistic for the future and suppose Stevan will play in the second half of the season."

ijK3qaycwQFwk.gif

Clegg

That's our first choice back four who are starting tonight.

Surely they're not all gonna play at the weekend too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I was so excited

But then I read Giggsy's name :(

Pls die m8. It stopped being funny two records ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom