• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
el3byhD.jpg

A legend and a two seasons wonder on the right

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lamela's dad says he won't be leaving Tottenham in January but that he's not happy and would like to return to Italy. I hope he hasn't given up and is ready to work hard still, plenty of time still to get into the team.

AVB really didn't want him it seems.

Scum

PlayStation Now.

I need it now, that's all I know.
Kaz is really trying to prop up Sony with Playstation brand...

Lamela's dad says he won't be leaving Tottenham in January but that he's not happy and would like to return to Italy. I hope he hasn't given up and is ready to work hard still, plenty of time still to get into the team.

Fuck. :-(

3Sixty

He is like an more expensive Gaston Ramirez.

Yen

Good luck getting anything near £30m for him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good luck getting anything near £30m for him.

That's the main reason he will stay, Levy will never accept a cut-price for our record signing, this is a man who sold Peter Crouch for £10m. We will give him a chance in the second half of the season and go from there, I expect one of the things the board told Sherwood to do was get more out of Lamela, Soldado and Adebayor, 3 of our most expensive players. Lamela has been injured recently but played and scored in a friendly this afternoon, he should play on Saturday against Palace.

Scum

#FreeLamela

"No more just good enough products. We can and we MUST do better."
This is his rallying cry.

Kaz... you have my sword.
The Playstation brand is great for Sony but as a CE company they have been slacking for nearly a decade. GAF might like it but let's see what the investors and shareholders say.

dc89

The Playstation brand is great for Sony but as a CE company they have been slacking for nearly a decade. GAF might like it but let's see what the investors and shareholders say.

Oh I know this alright. Didn't they once have something like 40 unique television models?!

Scum

How many forward passes has Cleverley completed? I bet he's up there with Europe's finest.

Yurt, if you don't mind, pls.

Oh I know this alright. Didn't they once have something like 40 unique television models?!
They make too much shit. That's their problem. And now Kaz is using Playstation to try to bring it all together. But if it works for him then well done to him. I want to know what zomg thinks off all this though.

LTWheels

It's hard to feel excited about the Playstation Now stuff when Sony have been so cagey about their streaming tech and Europe...

...they keep coming up with some bullshit excuse about internet speeds in Europe not being quick enough, when our internet is suppose to be cheaper and quicker compared to what you have to pay in the US.

I expect we won't get it until late 2015

Fergie

Banned
It's hard to feel excited about the Playstation Now stuff when Sony have been so cagey about their streaming tech and Europe...

...they keep coming up with some bullshit excuse about internet speeds in Europe not being quick enough, when our internet is suppose to be cheaper and quicker compared to what you have to pay in the US.

I expect we won't get it until late 2015
Well it's a huge undertaking, and USA is the current test bed. I don't mind waiting as long as the EU will be of better performance.

Salvadora

PlayStation Now sounds really cool.

Licensing could be an issue with older games, but if they do get a "Netflix of gaming" service going then it would be a killer app for me. I'm worried about input lag and other technical issues though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom