• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Moyes needs to get this lot to start playing through the middle. It's like they've forgotten how to.

How can you when Cleverley can only pass sideways or backwards to Carrick and we have Giggs behind the striker.

Adnan was just above everyone in that half when he got moved to the middle.

Need Kagawa on and to be fair I'd put Zaha on as well.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Carrick just let the ball go over his head for the goal. United are so brittle these days.

Meier

I did predict Sunderland to win in the ESPN Boot Room poll. But only sort of jokingly. I think United will come back and win it. Either way, it's just the first leg anyway.

Fergie

Banned
hahaha..... i can't even be bothered to laugh at them anymore.
aEw1EPN_460sa.gif

Scum

How can you when Cleverley can only pass sideways or backwards to Carrick and we have Giggs behind the striker.

Adnan was just above everyone in that half when he got moved to the middle.

Need Kagawa on and to be fair I'd put Zaha on as well.
Well Moyes can start by leaving Cleverley out of the equation. Zaha and Kagawa should have started. Stick Kagawa in MC if he has to. It'd be a damn side better than having Cleverley there.

Bumhead

Banned
I get the impression some of these players aren't playing for the manager.

Very, very difficult to come back from if they aren't. Becomes Catch 22.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Doesn't it make more sense to list the home team first? I can't imagine it any other way :p

I always thought of it as a courtesy thing, so you give the visiting team top billing lol. Both ways make sense. Weird that that's a convention that's different though, right?

Linius

I always thought of it as a courtesy thing, so you give the visiting team top billing lol. Both ways make sense. Weird that that's a convention that's different though, right?

Yeah, you would say it can easily be the same worldwide. Some big things have that, it's just like some countries who like to drive on the left side of the road or countries that read from right to left :p

WJD

I just want to be able to clone Januzaj and Jones and have a team full of them. Januzaj's in all the attacking positions and Joneses in the defensive ones. We'd be better off.

Clegg

Anyone else notice that Carrick has been awful since coming back from injury? And he's our best midfielder. When he's not in form we may as well not have anyone playing cm.

Leg-End

The most annoying part of it is we were just starting to look half decent when we switched Januzaj central, all this despite the fact Carrick has stood in the center circle looking dumbstruck, Cleverley has Sunderland's highest passing percentage and Giggs doesn't really know where he is playing.

And then we manage to concede to a team that still hasn't had an actual shot.

bud

"[...]it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal should move forward."
/​
dwgirIQ.png

Clegg

I don't even register Valencias shitness anymore. I just expect it every game. He was like that under Fergie too, yet he was usually first choice. I just can't see his what positives he offers to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom