• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Sums up Clev this game.

Pappe, that may be so, but tactics won't help disguise players like Clev, these huge weaknesses are really been shown this season.

bud

[...]it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal should move forward."
/​
dwgirIQ.png

Meier

Jammy pen. For a second he must have shat himself.

I thought it was pretty perfectly taken. Could have been a sort of miss-hit but it seemed to me that he did what he wanted.

Rafael better be careful.. wow, I thought the red was coming. Not a good week for the da Silvas.

Leg-End

How can they not buy a midfielder, even just a steady one after Cleverley's performance tonight? He's been shocking and another half season of it will be crazy.

rvy

Banned
seriously, what's the difference between a retweet and a favourite?

A re-tweet is something you want to share... say, you get a hot hooker and bring her to a party. A favorite is something you want to fuck and not share. Say a prostitute after the party.

Well, this is a terrible example because she's a hooker.

I haven't watched Sunderland in the league. Can't believe they're last if they play like this usually. I mean, not top4 stuff or nothing, but surely not relegation level play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom