• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Teenager confirmed. What do I win, pulga?

but one day, she'll want to go out with her friends. there's always that one friend that tries their hardest to get you to do alcohol/drugs/whatever. this shit keeps me up at night. sometimes i do think about having children and what that'd be like.

i'm going to inject a transmitter into her veins

please don't be one of those parents

let her enjoy her short life (in moderation).

wedward

i'm 25. i would constantly worry about my children, even more so if i had a daughter instead of a son.

lambda, how do you cope with the fact that one day your daughter is going to grow up, and every guy will want to, like, i mean, you know... you know?

Are you in the US bud?

Az

08-01-2014-GifNumber-44.gif

dc89

DC how much did City pay for Yaya again?

£24m.

but one day, she'll want to go out with her friends. there's always that one friend that tries their hardest to get you to do alcohol/drugs/whatever. this shit keeps me up at night. sometimes i do think about having children and what that'd be like.

i'm going to inject a transmitter into her veins

Nanomachines.

Apparently we were close to signing Matic but Moyes rejected the deal. So that's Strootman, Matic and Garay he passed up on.

We ended up with Fellaini.

His vision of United...

iDfo1io9pUanG.gif

Three billion facebook fans' support ended on May 9th, 2013. The survivors of the Moyes hire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the hoofball machines. The computer which controlled the machines, Moyes, sent two Terminators back through time. Their mission: to destroy the leader of the football resistance, Adnan Januzaj, my son. The first Terminator was programmed to strike at me in the year 1994, before Adnan was born. It failed. The second was set to strike at Adnan himself when he was still a child. As before, the resistance was able to send a lone warrior, a protector for Adnan. It was just a question of which one of them would reach him first.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Yaya has rolled his ankle. Hopefully he misses the game against us in a couple of weeks.

Edit: or not

i work part-time. sometimes.

mostly focused on finishing my studies if i ever get to that.

having a full time job will take your mind out of a lot of stuff, it's just growing pains.

have sex. i can't think of a best advice. online, hookers, a neighbour, Blablurn... sex, mate.

and NEGREDO X 2!!! what a fuckin beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom