• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this game is done. So is Big Fat Sam.

People keep saying this, but there's little chance he'll be fired given the wages he's on and, even if the Daves do decide to fire him, they certainly wouldn't do so without anyone else lined up for the job. I mean, really, look at some of the dreck that's about - I'd rather go down with Fat Sam than see either of the bookies recent favourites in charge (Harry or Hoddle).

Jin_7

resize

It's a me, Meowrio.

FootballFan

Fuck. Can't wait til the City - Barca matches. Negredo and Aguero will kill us but Neymar and Messi will shit on hart too. 10-8 aggregate.

People keep saying this, but there's little chance he'll be fired given the wages he's on and, even if the Daves do decide to fire him, they certainly wouldn't do so without anyone else lined up for the job. I mean, really, look at some of the dreck that's about - I'd rather go down with Fat Sam than see either of the bookies recent favourites in charge (Harry or Hoddle).

would you like to have Jesus managing your team?

Clegg

His vision of United...
Well apparently the may still be interested in Matic, but during the summer Moyes had different targets in mind. He's more similar to Carrick in style of play than a Fabregas which is what we wanted at the time. We'll soon need a Carrick replacement too.

LTWheels

Apparently Fernando wants €3m per after tax in wages, which works out at around £90k per week. AC Milan willing to pay that?

Peco

@Milanello said:
Milan's 16-year old talented midfielder Manuel Locatelli signed his first professional contract today. It will expire on June 30, 2017.

They're gonna put him in some obscure deal when he'll be 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom