• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

had a shitty day

why is the bundesliga still missing, germany pls

There was a Maxi's friends vs. Zanetti's friend match on 28 december, 4 blocks from my apartment. I just discovered this #fuckthisshit

Feel bad for that Roger Johnson bloke - he's completely out of his depth, but the fact that he's all we could get in as defensive cover shows what a shambles the club has been this season.

Really hope Sam walks in the morning, because I'm positive he won't be fired. Let Tony Carr manage the team, or see if Sir Trev's up for another short-term managerial run.

bud

what's the name of that song that goes like "you make me feel like...[???]?"

not talking about aretha franklin's song or any of the covers. it sounded like a '90s song.

Kassu

Banned
My internet connection seems to hate Serie A for some reason. Tried to watch matches on both Sunday and Monday but couldn't watch anything because of my unstable connection. Now it's working again fine but I don't really care enough about City - West Ham to watch it.

But since I couldn't do almost anything on internet I started to play Dark Souls and holy shit that game is amazing. Can't believe I didn't play it earlier, I just love the feel of exploration and how every place seems to be connected to each other. Doesn't even seem to be too hard yet but I'm only at beginning of the game so it will probably get harder soon enough. I just hope I can finish it before Dark Souls II comes out, already got it pre-ordered.

Hixx

Come on guys, can't blame the D there. Maybe Winston Reid would have done something were he not injured, but Yaya is too good.

What

Roger Johnson could win an olympic gold in backpedaling. You do not let attackers walk into the box like he let Toure in.

FootballFan

What

Roger Johnson could win an olympic gold in backpedaling. You do not let attackers walk into the box like he let Toure in.

If Mr. Johnson tried to tackle him, Yaya would get past him, then we'd be saying "you don't rush yaya like that, should have covered the goal".

Splatt

Feel bad for that Roger Johnson bloke - he's completely out of his depth, but the fact that he's all we could get in as defensive cover shows what a shambles the club has been this season.

Really hope Sam walks in the morning, because I'm positive he won't be fired. Let Tony Carr manage the team, or see if Sir Trev's up for another short-term managerial run.

You could always bring Avram Grant back...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You are awful.... but I like you.
what did I do this time?
3AQmK.gif

what the fuck LOL

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
what's the name of that song that goes like "you make me feel like...[???]?"

not talking about aretha franklin's song or any of the covers. it sounded like a '90s song.
you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven for too long, for too long?

Hixx

If Mr. Johnson tried to tackle him, Yaya would get past him, then we'd be saying "you don't rush yaya like that, should have covered the goal".

It was terrible defending. Once the attacker is in the box he holds all the cards. When Demel(?) catches up just on the edge of the box Johnson should have stood his ground at the very least.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My internet connection seems to hate Serie A for some reason. Tried to watch matches on both Sunday and Monday but couldn't watch anything because of my unstable connection. Now it's working again fine but I don't really care enough about City - West Ham to watch it.

But since I couldn't do almost anything on internet I started to play Dark Souls and holy shit that game is amazing. Can't believe I didn't play it earlier, I just love the feel of exploration and how every place seems to be connected to each other. Doesn't even seem to be too hard yet but I'm only at beginning of the game so it will probably get harder soon enough. I just hope I can finish it before Dark Souls II comes out, already got it pre-ordered.

Dark Souls is the best game ever. Welcome to the club BABY!

Feorax

See there are rumours Defie is off to the MLS on Monday.

I can't really tell if that's a loss for Spurs or not. I imagine cover will be needed if Spurs wants to keep playing 2 up top.

Edit: damn Hixx...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol

Sam thinks Roger Johnson is going to keep them up

See there are rumours Defie is off to the MLS on Monday.

I can't really tell if that's a loss for Spurs or not. I imagine cover will be needed if Spurs wants to keep playing 2 up top.

No loss at all, as a PL striker he's washed up. Just one league goal in the whole of 2013.

We'll get a replacement for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom