• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I tried to get to that club earlier by playing Demon's Souls but that was just simply too confusing for me to enjoy it. But now Dark Souls is exactly what I wanted Demon's Souls to be and I just love it. Probably in my top 10 of all time at least.

you missed out on the Covenants fun :( but the game is still too fucking good even solo.

QULKsQo.png

13th highest paid.

13th...

13th..

JzyEky1.jpg

The jump from Mou to Pep is fucking insane.

Yen

Verheijen turning his attention to Liverpool now. Says we have so much injuries now because we play passing/pressing football with "rugby players", not footballers. Not sure I agree, think our total lack of squad depth is to blame.

dc89

kiki musampa :)

Wasn't his last game against West Ham? we lost 2-1 I think.

:loooool Kiki

I remember being at a game once where he skinned some other player and said player yanked his dread locks to foul him. Such a dick move.

---

LOPESS!!! That touch. HNNNNNG. Suck it Adnan, there's a new kid on the block.

Manager

Rony is playing and doing well? Yesssss!

He barely touched the ball, you could see he wanted everything too much, made runs everywhere, pressed the ball too eagerly. Made 2nd hand assist but little involved. Really nice to see that he really wanted to be there!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
we need to talk about Adnan's forehead.

all that space shouldn't go to waste

surely Woodward can advertise something there

or write "WORK IN PROGRESS. NEED REAL WINGERS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom