• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
71329bb6c41b887b4c1924a36059d.gif

i wonder where he hides the hookers bodies.

Ain't no bodies when you've got a vat of hydrochloric acid in the garage

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fcs-mamadou-sakho-ahead-6478686

Sakho and Studge back for Stoke, Allen and Flani Alves back for Villa. All going well in terms of recovery for us. We'll be damn near full strength in the next 2 weeks.

Great news. Would risk Sakho against Stoke tbh, don't trust Agger at all defending aerial balls

Just slept for like 15 hours straight :s

MESSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Football is alive, back in your box Cristiano

Kenka

Sorry guys but I have to take this off my chest, it's excruciating to me to hold these words in my lungs any longer :

"y o u ' r e a b u n c h o f N A S T Y c u n t s ! ! ! "

Also, I love you (not gay).
Funny, it feels like I just orgasmed. Oh my, what effect has midnight on me ?

Bioshock Infinite looks like it'd be a lot better if the combat was replaced by puzzles using the Vigours, and the game was basically just walking around with Elizabeth

Not sure what they'd reward exploration with though if they dispensed with the combat.

Clegg

Sorry guys but I have to take this off my chest, it's excruciating to me to hold these words in my lungs any longer :

"y o u ' r e a b u n c h o f N A S T Y c u n t s ! ! ! "

Also, I love you (not gay).
Funny, it feels like I just orgasmed. Oh my, what effect has midnight on me ?
I'll leave this for Yurt to comment on.

I missed it earlier but what do people think will happen in 2022 with the winter WC?

Season played through the summer? No domestic cups?

Clegg

I missed it earlier but what do people think will happen in 2022 with the winter WC?

Season played through the summer? No domestic cups?
I think there was a timeline posted in which the season would start earlier, players would break for international duty in November, come back in January and finish the season asap.

It's ridiculous and seems pretty obvious that Qatar should never have been awarded the WC.

I think there was a timeline posted in which the season would start earlier, players would break for international duty in November, come back in January and finish the season asap.

It's ridiculous and seems pretty obvious that Qatar should never have been awarded the WC.

They should just let Russia host back to back World Cups.

Salvadora

The United players aren't getting enough stick from the media.

Moyes has to shoulder some of the blame, but anyone who watches a United match can clearly see them underperforming. Didn't Wilbur call Rio the best CB last season? Now look at him. ditto for the majority of them.

L1NETT

They should just let Russia host back to back World Cups.

Lol fuck no.

---

Bud how would a winter WC be cool? Overlooking the clever weather pun, the disruption would be far worse than the novelty of a winter cup. Would make for some great Christmas TV I grant you :p

I have no idea what's gonna happen in that WC year. I assume enlogate the tails of the season and cram fixtures in early.

it's gonna suck either way.

bud

Lol fuck no.

---

Bud how would a winter WC be cool? Overlooking the clever weather pun, the disruption would be far worse than the novelty of a winter cup. Would make for some great Christmas TV I grant you :p

I have no idea what's gonna happen in that WC year. I assume enlogate the tails of the season and cram fixtures in early.

it's gonna suck either way.

we always get them in the summer. i realise it could potentially fuck up the rest of the season for a team, but... it would be pretty fucking cool to watch world cup matches during christmas.

if it's going to happen just once, i don't have anything against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom