• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Please play well Kagawa, man this could be very bad if he doesnt show up and Wellbeck forgets how to shoot.

Carrick-Fletcher is heartening, even though both are coming back from long-term injuries. Anything is better than Clevdog right now. I just hope Valencia has learned to cross to people again.

Losing four in a row would be crazy. Draw at least. Got to be.

Suen

Woah have already missed a goal though the game just started 10 minutes ago! Palladinooooooo!!!

We can win this! Serie A GAF, join Parma's quest in defeating Livorno. We have Wilbrrrs and Lambda's spiritual support as well.

edit: shit Amauri is starting. I bet Donadoni think Amauri should be in the XI every game now just becaue he scored a goal against a shit team like Torino. Watch him destroy the soul and spirit of Sansone. No more Bayern powers :(

Scum

Carrick-Fletcher is heartening, even though both are coming back from long-term injuries. Anything is better than Clevdog right now. I just hope Valencia has learned to cross to people again.

Losing four in a row would be crazy. Draw at least. Got to be.

It's a win, mate.

pulga

Banned
Ramos' love child.

pls he's not completely hopeless

gif1.gif

You can't cycle backwards

d4837514_Point_over_your_head.jpeg

Florentino is on the bike. Florentino needs to backpedal the fuck away from that transfer.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Man those Rooney RVP stats

We miss them so much

Zabojnik

Woah have already missed a goal though the game just started 10 minutes ago! Palladinooooooo!!!

We can win this! Serie A GAF, join Parma's quest in defeating Livorno. We have Wilbrrrs and Lambda's spiritual support as well.

You have my sword.

pulsemyne

Good god I knew cardiff were bad financially but they currently have 118 million quid in debt and 66 million of that is owed to Tan!

Walshy

I've been thinking about it, and Newcastle away was just as bad imo. Sure we got one point and they're a better team than Hull, but we were playing against 10 men for 45 minutes, and made a complete pig's ear of it.
Better teams will lose at SJP. We needed to win that game though, we just have to beat Stoke.

I think City will drop points there tomorrow.

Kopite

I've been thinking about it, and Newcastle away was just as bad imo. Sure we got one point and they're a better team than Hull, but we were playing against 10 men for 45 minutes, and made a complete pig's ear of it.
Aye, two goals should have been enough to beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom