• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

I just hope Kagawa gets a run at the no. 10 role... Build some confidence.
Team has played much better this second half.
Adnan MOTM deserved.

Best he's played all season when he got moved in to the middle. Needs some games now like you said.

Zaha is dead.

Clegg

Our best half of football in the league this season? I can only hope that we continue to play as well as we have in the second half.

Fergie

Banned
Much better second half.

Hope he keeps similar lineup, if Rooney, RVP or Jones don't come back in time.

Adnan. <3. Haters can bog off.

Still need transfers.

pulga

Banned
Could someone speaking Spanish please translate what Aguero says about City and Barca at 0:40?
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/videohub/video/clipDeportes?id=1997505&cc=7586

Thanks a lot in advance.

That it's going to be a difficult game, that Barca is the best team in the world (lawwwl Kun pls) and that it will hopefully be a nice game, because City also has a very good squad, and that since it's the home leg they need to try their hardest to take points with them.

Manager

That it's going to be a difficult game, that Barca is the best team in the world (lawwwl Kun pls) and that it will hopefully be a nice game, because City also has a very good squad, and that since it's the home leg they need to try their hardest to take points with them.

Thanks a lot! So nothing about Barca transfer rumours?

5uC3wTgl.jpg

Legit Stream on 4G is better than the dodgy crap you get online. Amazing

dc89

Sounds like he's saying that he wants to leave City badly and he thinks Barca is the best club in the world. It's been a while since my Spanish classes though.

Thanks a lot! So nothing about Barca transfer rumours?

They can't afford him. I honestly think buying Kun is going to cost a team £60m-£70m. Gone of the days of us being mugged off.

Levy would not get away with half the shit he pulled with Adebayor with Txiki in charge.

Salvadora

Don't think United even need to improve to take points off Chelsea.

There's always the possibility that Jose decides not to play Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom