• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

doicare

i'm sorry, swansea had 61% possession and were clearly the better team and had their best player injured? prove me wrong.
Swansea had more possession but just passed it around in their own half doing nothing with it, they had some players injured but United had more Key players out injured and as well as the 2 goals United scored United created significantly more better chances and could have won 5-0. You've just been proved wrong.

Batigol

Banned
f732bc06c094ae1c98304bc657a5f628.png

Time to retire

dc89

Alba would get battered in the Premier League. Not for being good, but for being a whiny little JT. He always has something to say to the ref, even when he's not even involved.

pulga

Banned
I don't know who I want to punch more

Alba or Xavi

probably Alba because at least Xavi has game to back his diarrea spewing mouth up

Our most talented 18 year old since Ronaldo imo. It's crazy how he has been running games for us that young.

Januzaj at 18 was better than Ronaldo at 18. The difference was that Ronaldo's potential was greater than Januzaj's. Ronaldo had pace and is much better at dribbling at players. Ronaldo had such a great way of shooting that you knew he would score loads of goals. Januzaj doesn't have that. On the other hand, Januzaj is a much better passer and has great vision.

Completely different players. Januzaj will play behind the striker in a few years.

bud

Januzaj at 18 was better than Ronaldo at 18. The difference was that Ronaldo's potential was greater than Januzaj's. Ronaldo had pace and is much better at dribbling at players. Ronaldo had such a great way of shooting that you knew he would score loads of goals. Januzaj doesn't have that. On the other hand, Januzaj is a much better passer and has great vision.

Completely different players. Januzaj will play behind the striker in a few years.

where did januzaj play in the youth teams? and i agree with you on him ending up as a number ten.

he has that written all over him.

where did januzaj play in the youth teams? and i agree with you on him ending up as a number ten.

he has that written all over him.

He was a number 10 who occasionally played on the right, and when the reserves had no striker, he played as the number 9.

FootballFan

Alba would get battered in the Premier League. Not for being good, but for being a whiny little JT. He always has something to say to the ref, even when he's not even involved.

Is he a cunt? Yes. But he is also better than ANY leftback in the history of the epl. Easy. Don't let his attitude cloud your judgement.

bud

alba can be fantastic when going forward, but he's not a very good defender.

like, if you'd evra with him, you'd see he'd be caught out of position just as often, if not more, than evra.

K1LLER7

disagreed. kaka relies more on his movement and needs his space; januzaj is much better suited to playing in smaller spaces, and is more of a passer.
Kaka in his younger days was a very similar imo. He always had a killer pass in him alongside his dribbling abilities. Not much difference in my eyes. Adnan's movement will come with more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom