• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

But he is also better than ANY leftback in the history of the epl.
01laugh.gif

Not sure if serious or just a poor troll attempt.

Clegg

Hopefully this gets the press off Moyes back for a little while.

Midfield is still a worry though. Our performance in the first half was pretty rank too. Need reinforcements.

FootballFan

Laugh and laugh but can't name anyone because its true lol.

Our CBs and gk are the defensive weaknesses, not alves and Alba like so many of you think.

Of course this will means they'll fuck it up now lol.

faridmon

Such a weird signing.

Actually its not. Martinez wanted to sign him for a long time when he was at Wigan, and even called him his dream signing two years ago. Also, Moyes Inquired about him last season when the Mail had a rumour about his bust up at Spartak.

Its actually the literately the most predictable signing for us in the recent years.

Manager

d6cmWRe.png

I play FM in authentic mode. Txiki signs the players and does the contracts.

I'm worried that he'll leave next year. He's really overpaid right now, even he has been good this season, and most City contracts has been lowered since Txiki came (with more bonuses). I can see him going free to a club like Real or Barca, in his prime right now. He was treated quite badly by the fans for a while and he seems to be an emotional type.

Probably been one of City's best players this season. IMO him and Fernandinho.

Carbonox

You have Class French players. and now you want an Irish winger?
Come on dude!

We're so French I can smell the snails and frogs from across the channel. We could do with some new wingers and a new nationality wouldn't be a bad thing. :lol

I think there was a period a few weeks ago linking us with McGeady, not that there was anything in it. As you said, McGeady was pretty much always Everton's, with their longstanding interest finally coming to a head.

I look forward to seeing how he fits in cos I've always rated him. What are you gonna do about strikers though? Jelavic (I'm sure you won't miss him) gone and Lukaku returning to Chelsea at the end of the season - who would be your ideal striker that Everton could nab? Obviously you don't really need to worry about this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom