• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Didn't mean to insult your club, I just remember how I always were afraid that bigger clubs would come and get Kompany, Silva and Hart just last year or so. Baines seems to be in similar class, if people are to believe, seen to little of him myself.

To be fair, everyone hates making a transfer with us. We are always stingy and would make them pay huge amount of money for a player.

Suen

I don't know who I want to punch more

Alba or Xavi

probably Alba because at least Xavi has game to back his diarrea spewing mouth up
Alba by far. Xavi is one of the biggest fucking cunts but also one of the best players in modern football like you said. What does Alba has to show except being a cunt with a brain of a nine year old?

f732bc06c094ae1c98304bc657a5f628.png

Time to retire
Wtf :(

dc89

I PM:ed you about train prices etc last year, hopefully I'll finally be able to make use of that useful info you gave me this spring. Is there anything you think will surprise a first time goer? Luxurious, not luxurious, noise, the City square etc?

Erm.

Will you be getting your tickets posted to you or will you be collecting them from the ticket office? If you're collecting, I say get there earlier because it can get really busy.

The metrolink tram station is all up and running now so it's really easy to get to.

Linius

I'm drinking some American beer now, Miller. It's easily the most shitty beer I ever had, why is it so god damn bubbly? Where's the taste?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Worst game of the season by a country mile

not even a hat-trick will save it now

congrats LOLiga

TIKI TAKA BABY

bud

the absolute best right back in the history of the sport is an australian who goes by the name of brett emerton

Suen

The end was so fucking stressful, fucking Barca is so good :lol. Atletico should have won the game, fucking cunts. Oh well this is a great result for Madrid. We just need to win against Barca and Atletico, piece of cake.

Ronaldo hat trick against Barca.
Bale hat trick against Atletico
Isco to assist all those goals
Arbeloa to put the final nail in the coffin in both games.

#HalaMadrid
#GentlemensClub
#LaLigaWinners
#LaDecima
#Believe

pulga

Banned
Alright, let's wrap this up tomorrow boys and we'll only be 3 points down.

As Susie kinda said, la Liga is in our reach.

IT'LL BE A JESE SEXTUPLE

FootballFan

Really good nil, nil. Two high quality teams there.

Yeah even match between 2 very strong teams, both.are doing great in Cl too(out of the group at least)

Thought atletico would choke and get 2 reds in one of their best seasons, but they aren't shit it seems. Still even at the top, 3 team race goes on. :0

rodvik

Yeah even match between 2 very strong teams, both.are doing great in Cl too(out of the group at least)

Thought atletico would choke and get 2 reds in one of their best seasons, but they aren't shit it seems. Still even at the top, 3 team race goes on. :0

Yeah it was class. Both teams are superb off the ball with pressing. Enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom