• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Newcastle is going to get dicked by City, I'm afraid. Going to be that much more disappointing when Stoke hold us to a 0-0 draw afterward.

I'm confident I will ;).

I'll distract him

20120916113041!Ted_kicks_Bishop_Brennan.jpg

kharma45

Is anyone being genuine when they say they'll miss Anderson? I've noticed on on redcafe as well as here that you've been ridiculously patient for him to show more than 3 weeks of good form in a row. He's a waster.

I will. Big fun character and I feel sad that he never lived up to his potential through being forced into playing CM and injuries.

LegoArmo

Is anyone being genuine when they say they'll miss Anderson? I've noticed on on redcafe as well as here that you've been ridiculously patient for him to show more than 3 weeks of good form in a row. He's a waster.

Never stood out as that much more shit than the rest of the midfield, plus he was chubby, had cool hair and a winning smile.

3Sixty

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Kolarov, Nasri, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Silva, Negredo, Dzeko
SUBS NEWS: Pantilimon, Richards, Lescott, Clichy, Garcia, Milner, Navas

Krul; Santon, S.Taylor, Williamson, Yanga-Mbiwa; Anita, Tiote (c), Cabaye; Sissoko, Remy, Gouffran.
Elliot, Haidara, Gosling, Marveaux, Sammy Ameobi, Ben Arfa, Cisse.

Negrado & Dzeko vs Taylor and Williamson lololol

L1NETT

Lescott to West Ham?

Can see it myself. If Lescott wants to be on that plane he should go.

Looks like we might bring in Lee Barnard and break his loan. 3Sixty??

Carbonox

Not looking forward to the Newcastle - City game one bit. I'm still reeling from our loss to West Brom. Fuck Newcastle for that.

Negrado & Dzeko vs Taylor and Williamson lololol

Fixed.

Williamson has been exceptional this season. Cannot take that away from him. Taylor though, yes, lololol - he will be the source of any defensive issues.

Manager

Lescott to West Ham?

He probably could go to a better team but apparently West Ham are offering a 3-year-contract at £70k a week, doubt anyone can match that. Makes little sense at his age, but maybe they'll have a big relegation clause.

Hixx

Lescott to West Ham?

"Joleon Lescott is the target of a £90,000-a-week move to West Ham United from Manchester City though he may reject the transfer as he is hopeful of attracting a higher-placed club in a bid to force his way into England's World Cup squad.

While West Ham, it is understood, would pay him £90,000 a-week until the close of the season, the east London club have also offered him £70,000 a-week even if they do drop out into Championship football next year, in what amounts to a three and a-half year deal."

ffs.

3Sixty

Not looking forward to the Newcastle - City game one bit. I'm still reeling from our loss to West Brom. Fuck Newcastle for that.

Fixed.

Williamson has been exceptional this season. Cannot take that away from him. Taylor though, yes, lololol - he will be the source of any defensive issues.

I've actually heard Williamson has been good this season, which i find exceptional considering he was fooking shite every season before.

Taylor doe...

Manager

90 Grand a week!

Fucking hell probably half of that is for forehead upkeep.

Karren Brady, you're fired.

His and Barry's contracts are the last ones from that crazy period where they had to throw around money to get average players. That's why it's so unfortunate that Garcia got a big 5-year-contract, stings a bit since it makes no sense.

RaGe_pt

How's Quintero developing?

He's stalled at the moment. Hasn't been getting a lot of play time and did complain he wanted more time on the team before he went to his Christmas vacation. What I see is that he has lots of quality (problably one of the best players in terms of potential I've seen in the club) but he needs to develop a lot more to get a place in the starting eleven, specially tactically. He wasn't selected for the game today.

He's stalled at the moment. Hasn't been getting a lot of play time and did complain he wanted more time on the team before he went to his Christmas vacation. What I see is that he has lots of quality (problably one of the best players in terms of potential I've seen in the club) but he needs to develop a lot more to get a place in the starting eleven, specially tactically. He wasn't selected for the game today.

Is he playing striker or AMC atm?

Carbonox

I've actually heard Williamson has been good this season, which i find exceptional considering he was fooking shite every season before.

Taylor doe...

I think he dabbled in the same PED's that Ramsey's been on. I can't understand Williamson's fine form otherwise. But yet he was so bad for us prior to this season.

Taylor sucks so much. We will probably lose ONLY cos of him. We should have gone with Santon - Williamson - Yanga Mbiwa - Haidara but I guess Pardew didn't want to risk Haidara's relative inexperience against such a team as City. Haidara's better than Santon though...

3Sixty

He went to Oldham....

I would love to have him or Mclean.

Not going to lie, i forgot you got promoted.

Even so i couldn't see him moving on a perm deal until summer so probably loan till then right? He is a excellent L1 striker, works really hard, was great for us, would have been key in our Championship season too if he didn't decide to bottle someone in a night club.

Edit: His misses is fit too.

Kyoufu

Best thing about this match is nobody expects us to win and when we lose nobody will get mad. Except maybe Arsenal fans, which is a good thing.

Portugeezer

AMC. What he needs is to be quicker on the pitch and more intelligent tactically. I'm sure he'll be in the starting eleven later this year or on the next season. He just needs to train harder ;)

When Lucho and Defour play shit, Quintero should be subbed on. But Fonsenca only makes subs in last 15 - 5 minutes, caralho!

If he doesn't play more this season he won't be here next season.

RaGe_pt

When Lucho and Defour play shit, Quintero should be subbed on. But Fonsenca only makes subs in last 15 - 5 minutes, caralho!

If he doesn't play more this season he won't be here next season.

He'll start playing more in this second half of the season. We have Portugal Cup, League Cup, the league and Europa League. We have to play everyone. And then there's also Carlos Eduardo, who is showing a great performance level so it is not easy for Quintero to play at the moment. He just has to be patient and oportunities will show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom