• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

ibta0U69fKDrs2.gif

lets do this bayern gaf
You know why Ribery has the "scar"

WJD

Adnan doesn't strike me as the kid with the cocky swagger that it takes to be the kind of player Ronaldo currently is. I don't know, sometimes you need that wide receiver mentality of just give me the damn ball and I'm not sure I see it in him. Confidence is one thing but the exceptional talents have that little something that makes them different.

I have no idea how you think that. Through every level he's played at one of the most common comments has been how confident and assured he's looked. He absolutely has that "swagger" and it's one the main reasons everyone is tipping him to be so good.

Kyoufu

I fucking hate all these politically correct answers in football interviews.

I dream of a footballer actually claiming to be the best in the world when asked if they should win Ballon d'Or instead of copping out with "I like Messi, he's awesome and should win". Football needs more personality.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
how did fifa pick xavi or ineista over vidal, schweinsteiger or gündogan with a straight face

Barcelona and UEFA have a 'special partnership'. Like Real Madrid and Tottenham.
*cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom