• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

Damnit bud I need more than that!

haha, that's all i have.

googling francesca fifa red carpet resulted in this:

QREosvm.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
There was a thread on redcafe about Ronaldo at 18 vs Adnan now, which was mostly full of hyperbole and such but it did remind me of Ronaldo's debut in the PL which was really really fun, I remember watching the highlights at the time. Such raw talent and purpose, and while I wont ever say Adnan is on that level his decision making trumps Ronaldos ten fold at the same age, his output and team player aswell. I cant see him becoming a world dominator best in history player that Ronaldo is but hes the best young prospect we have had since then, lets hope he has his head on straight, good advisors and develops in the right way. One would have hoped Fergie would still be here to mentor him, especially considering his father is meant to be a bit of a loon.

Meier

Guaranteed balon d'or winner.

I signed him up on a Free Transfer. He'll be on the team in the summer of 2017. Interested to see how it pans out.. it's apparently not an entirely unusual name in Turkey. I knew it had to be real because the names are all pulled from a database of actual players but what a funny coincidence. :lol

Don't think he was being serious about that one........

Edit: Ooop appears he wasn't

deep in his heart he was serious.

mancs have gone mental. as much as we make fun, the kopites took being in 7th far better than they did. then again, Liverpool trained their supporters to embrace failure.

GQman2121

Banned
Adnan doesn't strike me as the kid with the cocky swagger that it takes to be the kind of player Ronaldo currently is. I don't know, sometimes you need that wide receiver mentality of just give me the damn ball and I'm not sure I see it in him. Confidence is one thing but the exceptional talents have that little something that makes them different.

Meier

Nice piece of business for Chelsea with de Bruyne. They basically pulled the ultimate Football Manager move. Buy on the last day of a transfer window, loan back. Loan to another team for the whole next season, then sell at more than 2x the original price.

I'll be honest, I love Messi.

I'll be honest, this thread talks about HGH and tax evasion way too much. Sometimes we should just appreciate how good a football player he is, and the thread can't go 2 Messi-related posts without someone (probably plug) going 'HGH LOL'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom