• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
My GF's brothers PS3 has YLOD'd so were trying to fix it.

I tell him he's going to need thermal paste and cleaning alcohol.

My GF's dad said "I've got some whiskey if that will work."

..... Pls.

Fix it and then immediately look for the best trade in deal. Once it hits, theres really no foolproof fix.

Madrid Ronaldo is boring.

ibsPppOcnb2h0D.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A midfield three of Ribery, Xavi, and Iniesta? I realise these things are essentially just dumb lists, but are defensive players so undervalued we have to constantly crowbar in attacking players out of position.

It's like when I played FIFA as a kid with ten strikers and constantly shot from the half-way line.

where's Arturo Vidal

pineapple-express-burger-cry.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ibra to Kloppo: "When you bringing me to Dortmund?"

Klopp replies: "I have to sell the whole team first"

3Sixty

From BBC page.

Graham Forster: Give it 5-6 years and maybe Adnan Januzaj will be on this short-list, I predict greatness from this young man but needs to keep his feet firmly on the ground and stop diving so much like Ronaldo did.

You can't escape the cunt.

From BBC page.

Graham Forster: Give it 5-6 years and maybe Adnan Januzaj will be on this short-list, I predict greatness from this young man but needs to keep his feet firmly on the ground and stop diving so much like Ronaldo did.

He's not wrong though. Adnan is already one of the best players ever to play the game and he's only 18.

Blablurn

From BBC page.

Julian Green will win it first.

L1NETT

Might be just me, but i'm so not bothered by the FIFA Ballon D'or. Player awards, team of the year and such are beyond dull, see no reason to care about them.

Speaking of boring, watched Soccer AM's latest crossbar challenge (surprised it was still going!). It was Chelsea, and fuck me might be worst one i've ever seen.

. Adnan is already one of the best players ever to play the game and he's only 18.

haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom