• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Well in that Vlaar

--

A team which loses to fucking Sheffield United aren't going to give Arsenal much trouble

Also, completely unrelated but is Michael Gove an early contender for fucking fuckwit of 2014.

pulga

Banned
LOL RIBERY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Not wanting to talk to the press

Going straight back to his hotelroom

the crying little shit

Dont be too sad for him

his tears will be cushioned by the gigantic breasts of the underage hooker waiting in his room

Salvadora

Forget Arsenal, Salva are you a fan of 24? Just found out a certain persons avatar is going to be in 24 Live Another Day
Hint: its not mine

I've only watched it once or twice and thought it was a bit guff :p

But to be fair, I watched it long after its air date. Strahovski playing a CIA agent again definitely has my attention!

Meier

Maybe Monreal came down on his shoulder funny? Didn't look like Vlaar ever even connected with his legs even after the tackle.

Kikarian

Surely I can't be the only one who thinks Agbonlahor looks like he was dropped on the head as a baby. There are no signs of intelligence in his eyes.

agbonlahor-o.gif
:lol

confuziz

Banned
That bad ? What diffuclty level ? Playing on normal, finished the sunflower fight. Everything has been relatively easy so far.

That last boss is just pure shit. The camera is so awful sometimes and once you get to this blade mode sequence everything goes to shit.

I beat Ninja Gaiden and Bayonetta without breaking a sweat. This is just stupid game design.

Suen

Sczscz's decision making is much better
He's improved significantly, looks so much more confident this season than what he did in the previous one. Half year ago I kept saying we need a new GK but I feel quite comfortable now seeing how he's performed in the majority of the games so far this season.

Salvadora

Everything after season 2 of Chuck was a bit shit, just generally.

But before that it was so good. So much charm and fun, and Yvonne ;_;.

Meier

Everything after season 2 of Chuck was a bit shit, just generally.

But before that it was so good.

Season 2 is one of my favorite seasons of any TV show ever. It's magical.. you just had that yearning for next week's episode the minute one ended. Definitely went downhill from there.

phaze

That last boss is just pure shit. The camera is so awful sometimes and once you get to this blade mode sequence everything goes to shit.

I beat Ninja Gaiden and Bayonetta without breaking a sweat. This is just stupid game design.

Huh Maybe I should stock up on spare keyboards. ;p

Gnabry hasn't starred much this match, but certainly shown that he's not the least bit out of depth and can be trusted to start more.

Single handedly dismantled Aston Villa's backline.

confuziz

Banned
Huh Maybe I should stock up on spare keyboards. ;p

Playing with a controller. Not sure how frustrating it would be with M+K though. I just noticed that in the OT they say you need to dodge the blade mode sequence, but that is just silly imo. That's not the point of the battle =/

Meier

When is everyone going to stop using Stoke as the punchline of "bad football" jokes and switch to Villa?

They looked pretty good at the start of both halves.. created some nice chances. Now it's just hoofball apparently. They really could stand to loan a creative young player from a big team like Everton did with Deulofeu.

Kikarian

The thing that makes me laugh about Villa (Well it's more about their ground) is our home end.

We have an away end and home end. We literally take over their ground.

dc89

They looked pretty good at the start of both halves.. created some nice chances. Now it's just hoofball apparently. They really could stand to loan a creative young player from a big team like Everton did with Deulofeu.

Guidetti will teach them how to keep the ball on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom