• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw Buffon and Prandelli both voted Pirlo first.

Guys pls.

I loved Pirlo in 2012, but 2013 he was awful. BM made him look the old man that he is and he was dead during the Confed cup.

I think he is one of the biggest liabilities heading into the World Cup for Italy. I can only hope he is using this season as a rest so that he will be secretly fresh for the WC. It is very worrying that Pirlo is still the key man in that team. Hopefully Verratti will get more chances in the lead up to the WC.

disapproving-bill-o.gif
Don't worry, at least one other Juventino is backer. Oh yeah.

Remember Mou saying lovely things about United hoping to get the job?

"It would be my greatest achievement if we beat City to the title this year. City, in terms of power of the squad, are in another dimension. City are different."

He bloody wants us so bad.

Now lets see what else he said :

"I'm not here thinking about my next move because I don't want to have a next move," he said.

"I will have a next move if and when Chelsea decides it's time for that.

"I'm here to stay. I belong to Chelsea, Chelsea belong to me. I gave a lot to Chelsea in the past but they also gave a lot to me. This is a different professional relationship."

Mourinho spent five years away from England, with Inter Milan and Real Madrid, but the 50-year-old claims his European adventure is now over.

"We kept our house [in London] from last time and, although we tried to hide it, we came lots of times” he added in the Evening Standard.

"The success I had in my career gave me the possibility to choose my destiny.

"When I made the decision I didn't know if Chelsea would be available and if the door would be open but when it did, the picture was perfect for me."

Hey guys did you see this picture?

Bd5Hjh7CIAEcRph.jpg

It's fake. Here's the real one :

ekOvrbT.jpg

pulga

Banned
PAL WiiU/3DS bros, this guy can't use the codes he bought in the 8 quid price fuck up, so he's selling them now

just got off the phone with Nintendo Australia.

• Australian eShop cannot redeem these Pal codes. (Though we can play their carts >_>)
  • If you have not linked your NNID to your 3DS then you can change your region to access another EU eShop and redeem the games. If you've linked your NNID to your system you will see this turd.
  • You cannot unlink your NNID without doing a Factory Reset (lose registered friends, logs and activities not saved on SD card (which can be backedup)).

jL0yuzy.gif

So... I seem to have these games I can't use...
3DS
ACNL
Dream Team
DKCR

Wii U
TW101
Pikmin3

Edit. In case I wasn't clear enough, I'm looking for someone to take these from me. PM

Zabojnik

I just saw Buffon and Prandelli both voted Pirlo first.

Guys pls.

I loved Pirlo in 2012, but 2013 he was awful. BM made him look the old man that he is and he was dead during the Confed cup.

I think he is one of the biggest liabilities heading into the World Cup for Italy. I can only hope he is using this season as a rest so that he will be secretly fresh for the WC. It is very worrying that Pirlo is still the key man in that team. Hopefully Verratti will get more chances in the lead up to the WC.

For Juve too, to be completely honest. I love him to bits, but he has to make peace with the fact that he only has one good game per week in him. Benching or subbing him from time to time should've feel like sacrilege.

Yes, Zabo! Yes!

Can't wait.

Don't worry, at least one other Juventino is backer. Oh yeah.

At least two others! *winks at arkon*

Broken Age is
GOTY 2014

How "beta" is this beta? I'm a backer, but I'll probably just wait for the official release.

pulga

Banned
I backed both Pillars of Eternity and Broken Age!

Now I just need those cunts at Valve to verify my new computer as a user for my Steam account so I can get to playing -_-

arkon

For Juve too, to be completely honest. I love him to bits, but he has to make peace with the fact that he only has one good game per week in him. Benching or subbing him from time to time should've feel like sacrilege.

At least two others! *winks at arkon*

How "beta" is this beta? I'm a backer, but I'll probably just wait for the official release.

Heh. I'm an honorary Juve-bro I guess. Can't deny that. Unfortunately couldn't back the game because I was low on cash at the time. Backed Torment twice as hard to make up for it though.

Feorax

Some rumours this morning that we're switching our attention from M'Vila to Badu from Udinese.

Serie A GAF, is this lad any good?

Zabojnik

Some rumours this morning that we're switching our attention from M'Vila to Badu from Udinese.

Serie A GAF, is this lad any good?

Never heard of him. Actually, I have, but, like, just in passing. He's been with Udinese for a couple of years iirc and - as far as I'm aware - failed to impress.

Nyx

Watched The Damned United last night, forgot it even existed till I noticed it on Netflix.
Great movie, and the best part is that I'm now watching the real interview with Clough and Revie after Clough got sacked at Leeds, and it's real hahahaha.

I knew it was based on facts but with a lot of satire I thought, but it seems most of the satire is real as well.

Lovely film for any footy fan.

Nyx

Fernando Quesada might be a new Utrecht signing, coach Jan Wouters is enthusiastic.

''Great ballhandling, agile and small, a typical Barcelona player.''

I do wonder though why he has no club since July 2013 and why he didn't impress on trial at Stoke City and PSV....

How Milan will play with Seedorf according to Gazzetta dello Sport:

iAVJjYl0dD41H.png

Bonera? MUNTARI? That's not how you spell Rami and De Jong. Also, according to some journalists, Seedorf wants to buy Doria from Botafogo next summer, sell Mexes and play with Abate-Rami-Doria-De Sciglio as our defensive line next year. I don't know anything about the guy, but I want to believe.

--

Anyway, Milan-Spezia today! Honda will definitely play from the start, same goes for Rami, who will play as RB. Not sure about that, but I guess that Tassotti knows what's up, at least for the defense. Pazzini will start too, first time since April or May 2013.
Our midfield won't suck as well: Cristante-Montolivo-Poli. That's something refreshing and definitely better than Montolivo-Muntari-Nocerino.

How Milan will play with Seedorf according to Gazzetta dello Sport:

iAVJjYl0dD41H.png

Bonera? MUNTARI? That's not how you spell Rami and De Jong. Also, according to some journalists, Seedorf wants to buy Doria from Botafogo next summer, sell Mexes and play with Abate-Rami-Doria-De Sciglio as our defensive line next year. I don't know anything about the guy, but I want to believe.

--

Anyway, Milan-Spezia today! Honda will definitely play from the start, same goes for Rami, who will play as RB. Not sure about that, but I guess that Tassotti knows what's up, at least for the defense. Pazzini will start too, first time since April or May 2013.
Our midfield won't suck as well: Cristante-Montolivo-Poli. That's something refreshing and definitely better than Montolivo-Muntari-Nocerino.

Haha, the guy has never coached a game and doesn't know some of these players yet the pink paper tries to predict his lineup

Nyx

Quite serious. Pulis absorbed an insistence on physical magnitude from all those military biographies he reads.

It might be serious, I still think it's funny!

Anyway this guy was the hottest prospect in the Barca youth just 4 years ago together with Deulofeu, according to the Barca website.

What happened in the meantime?

Lol Rene still hasn't gone on his media training courses has he.

"Does Morrison want to come to Fulham?"

"Yes".

"Oh yeah? How do you know that, Rene?"

*oh shit*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom