• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

I find it quite refreshing that Inter and AC are no longer dominating Italy/at the top. I didn't find either of them particularly like able in the 00's.

pulga

Banned
1549287_678762795515972_1172464741_n.jpg

Messi being assisted by Iniesta and Xavi

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Matri jumped from Milan (11th) to Fiorentina (4th)

he must be doing something right?
KuGsj.gif

I find it quite refreshing that Inter and AC are no longer dominating Italy/at the top. I didn't find either of them particularly like able in the 00's.

competing with Napoli, Roma and Fiorentina again is fantastic

as long as Inter is down where they belong, we're all okay.

Walshy

Sky Sports News
@skysportsnews
Sky sources: Southampton executive chairman Nicola Cortese hands in written resignation - follow this developing story on #SSN

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chadli the latest Tottenham player whose agent is pushing for a loan move. With the World Cup coming a lot of our squad players are getting nervous about their lack of game time.

Personally, while I think they are all decent players, I really wouldn't give a shit if people like Capoue and Chadli leave. They have contributed next to nothing in the league so far so it's not like they will be missed. If they don't have the stones to fight for a place then we are better off without them, I don't want more Giovani Dos Santos types hanging around for years. Sherwood has already shown he will use our youth players if he can.

pulga

Banned
Matri jumped from Milan (11th) to Fiorentina (4th)

he must be doing something right?
KuGsj.gif

competing with Napoli, Roma and Fiorentina again is fantastic

as long as Inter is down where they belong, we're all okay.

are you shitting me lololol

loan or bought?

i cant believe he upgraded hahaha

L1NETT

Sky Sports News
@skysportsnews
Sky sources: Southampton executive chairman Nicola Cortese hands in written resignation - follow this developing story on #SSN

Uh Oh

Welcome back 3Sixty

How does Barnsley away sound

:p

---

Lacina Traore to West Ham looks a goer then. Fat Sam needs somebody

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve outrightly rejected the chance to sign Nani on Wednesday, even when he was proposed directly to them says @romeoagresti

United pls understand

Loan. He'll be back in July.

Matri was so good that we decided to let him leave just to get Petagna back.

what happened to him?
KuGsj.gif

missing sitters? No service? Or just generally shit?
KuGsj.gif

It was frustrating to watch him last season

what happened to him?
KuGsj.gif

KuGsj.gif

He has always been shocking. The lack of class Italian strikers for the last decade has meant that Borriello, Quags, Gilardino, Toni and Matri just get passed around from club to club.

At least the next decade seems brighter.

what happened to him?
KuGsj.gif

KuGsj.gif

I think this video will help.

He's been shit so far, one goal and a lot of missed chances. A lot. Milan bought him simply because Allegri wanted him, as soon as Allegri got sacked Matri had to leave or he would've ended up watching Pazzini playing from the bench or the stands. A surprisingly useless player.

Hixx

HANDS OFF THE DON, MOYES, YOU CUNT.

The petty tactics you will employ to rock the boat ahead of the 2nd leg. smh.

How the mighty have fallen.

Roma wanted Lewandowski.

I really like the ambition they are showing. Garcia is a great coach and with the American owners they look like it will be them a Juve dominating Italian football for the next few years. Especially with their nike contract and a new stadium letting them generate money.

I would love if somehow Roma could win the CL in 14-15 season and Totti wins the 2015 Ballon d'or :D

The user voted UEFA team of the year is hilarious

Neuer
Lahm-Silva-Ramos-Alaba
-the fuck is here-
-nothing-
Bale-Reus-Özil-Ribery-Ronaldo
Ibrahimovic

3Sixty

Latest thing doing the rounds is the owners are trying to sell but Cortese wants them to wait until the right offer comes in rather than just simply selling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom