• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
I...can't be the only one who likes Willa? Is she really an acquired taste?

tumblr_m30kfwBtQg1r5ruse.gif

maybe she is..

Not that many people follow her on twitter and her BF is below average.

I'll try asking her out then

She's technically good looking, but she'll always be Kaitlin Cooper to me.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I...can't be the only one who likes Willa? Is she really an acquired taste?

tumblr_m30kfwBtQg1r5ruse.gif

maybe she is..

Not that many people follow her on twitter and her BF is below average.

I'll try asking her out then
Nothing wrong with her, but Thea is such an annoying character to me. The way she reacted to the deal they cut so that she didn't have to go to prison for drug use, I don't know how Ollie took it so well I would've lost it.

Wes

venison crêpe
Gonna sort out my PC's DS4 support, is there any chance it can kill the controller and make it unusable with the PS4? Also, do I need Xinput first?

I think Quiche users a DS4 on his PC, but I know Hixx has been having problems with getting his DualShock to work consistently on his PC lately and he was looking to solve it.

Might be an idea to speak to one of them about it.

I think Quiche users a DS4 on his PC, but I know Hixx has been having problems with getting his DualShock to work consistently on his PC lately and he was looking to solve it.

Might be an idea to speak to one of them about it.

Cheers

Asked in the thread for it as well, waiting for a reply

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nothing wrong with her, but Thea is such an annoying character to me. The way she reacted to the deal they cut so that she didn't have to go to prison for drug use, I don't know how Ollie took it so well I would've lost it.
Who cares about personality!
3AQmK.gif

#teamwilla #jailbait4lyfe #dpbros
duuude, she's 22!
KuGsj.gif

She's technically good looking, but she'll always be Kaitlin Cooper to me.
*googled*

was her character that bad?
KuGsj.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Artur Boruc

The guy who tried to dribble past Giroud?

De Gea has probably made the fewest gaffes of the top keepers this season, Lloris, Hart, Cech, Mignolet have all had some rubbish errors.

Who would you change???

----------------------------De Gea-------------------------------

Zabaleta----Mertesacker--Kompany----------Baines

-----------------------Fernandinho---------------------------

-----------Hazard------------------------Ozil-------------------

---------------------------Rooney-------------------------------

------------------Aguero------------------------------------------
------------------------------------Suarez------------------------

Still not happy with the way its stacked up top and Baines would get no cover from Ozil. Ozil would be better in Rooney's position, but I'm not sure who I'd have in place of him. Can;t bring myself to leave any of those front 3 out, although the team would probably benefit from either Aguero or Rooney being swapped, and changing to 4-4-2

The guy who tried to dribble past Giroud?

De Gea has probably made the fewest gaffes of the top keepers this season, Lloris, Hart, Cech, Mignolet have all had some rubbish errors.

I know I am biased, but I actually think the best GK in the PL this season Is Wojo. He has always been an amazing shot stopper, but this season he is actually communicating well with the back four. the last couple of seasons are CBs had no clue what he was doing or thinking but they are all working well together now.

Webb is the FA's World Cup representative again. Ludicrous.

If they don't take Sian Massey as one of his assistants, I'm gonna throw an egg at Greg Dyke

Realistically when does Gündogan come back?

I don't think anyone can say for sure. The illness he has at the moment has nothing to do with the back, but he still has pain in the back. We'll need to see how his back reacts to him returning to training. I think it's been a good sign that he didn't need to stop training because of his back, although it's still giving him pain. But I haven't watched him train, so no idea if the back is solid yet. I'd think that other teams would attack/tackle him harder than in training.

GHG

Mertesacker should be in over Kompany, easy,

Best CB partnership in the league.

Kompany's a beast though. This is the team of the season so far:

---------------------------Szczesny-----------------------
Coleman------Kompany-----Mertesaker-----Baines
------------------Toure-----------Ramsey-------------------
------------------Rooney----------Hazard----------------
-------------------Suarez----------Aguero------------------

Wingers are dead.

Walshy

So John Henry is flying in for talks in Liverpool and Cortese is about to resign.
More than just a Coincidence?
ohhh.png

Never happening but he would be such be a huge upgrade on Ayre and would be the CEO we would need.

I don't think anyone can say for sure. The illness he has at the moment has nothing to do with the back, but he still has pain in the back. We'll need to see how his back reacts to him returning to training. I think it's been a good sign that he didn't need to stop training because of his back, although it's still giving him pain.

Stop saying back :p

Hixx

Also let's be honest it's a team of August-Dec 2013

Scsnxasswney
Zabaleta-Mertesacker-Kompany-Baines
Ramsey-Toure
Hazard-Rooney-Suarez
Aguero

So John Henry is flying in for talks in Liverpool and Cortese is about to resign.
More than just a Coincidence?
ohhh.png

Never happening but he would be such be a huge upgrade on Ayre and would be the CEO we would need.

It would be an upgrade obvsly, but Ayre did a very good job in the summer and last January as far as I can tell

K1LLER7

----------- De Gea ----------

Zab - Kompany - Vidic - Baines

---- Yaya - Fernandinho -----

----------- Rooney -----------

--- Suarez - Aguero - Hazard ----

Stop saying back :p

One thing is for sure, because of his back, he'll never be fully back in shape for us if he leaves this summer. Maybe he'll never be back for BVB and has his comeback appearance for Real? And sucks and comes back to BVB in a year or two? Or his back is a career ending injury and he'll never be back? Who knows.

One thing is for sure, because of his back, he'll never be fully back in shape if he leaves this summer. Maybe he'll never be back for BVB and has his comeback appearance for Real? And sucks and comes back to BVB in a year or two? Or his back is a career ending injury and he'll never be back? Who knows.

You've got some front

L1NETT

Not feeling Sczneenzysnzn or Hazard in there Hixx lad, agree with the rest though.

Szcee distribution is still rubs, and De Gea for me has just been a bit better. Not saying Wojech has been bad but ehhhhh

And that Titanfall controller but be the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Makes Ribery look like Michael Fassbender.

I would post in here but you might bring your lunches back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom