• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The user voted UEFA team of the year is hilarious

Neuer
Lahm-Silva-Ramos-Alaba
-the fuck is here-
-nothing-
Bale-Reus-Özil-Ribery-Ronaldo
Ibrahimovic

ApMLUGa.jpg

GHG

The team Sky made to counter the FIFPro team using only premiership players.

c17xGQP.png

David De Gea?

Should have Mannone instead right guys?

I'd laugh my ass off. Ramos isn't even better than Giroud.

I'd never even heard of him before I saw that image so yeh... classic Wenger signing that would be! Also, Wenger wouldn't want someone better than Giroud, no way will he bench him with the WC coming up. We just need someone better than Bendtner.

Is he better than Bendtner?

Portugeezer

The team Sky made to counter the FIFPro team using only premiership players.

c17xGQP.png

David De Gea?

De Gea had a bad first season. He has been solid since then. But Petr Cech is still the best goalkeeper in the world, let alone prem. I can understand why Neuer won it for 2013, but how Cech didn't win in 2012 I will never know... well I do, but his performance in UCL was better than Casillas in any Spain match.

Gerrard and goodfor-3months-Ramsay? Replace Ramsay with Oscar at least. Oscar has class, Ramsay has a good few months.

Also, 3 defenders? FIFPro team would tear them a new one (although some of them are just throw in names, like Xavi), but there will be some Prem stars in it next year; they can't ignore Suarez or Hazard.

De Gea had a bad first season. He has been solid since then. But Petr Cech is still the best goalkeeper in the world, let alone prem. I can understand why Neuer won it for 2013, but how Cech didn't win in 2012 I will never know... well I do, but his performance in UCL was better than Casillas in any Spain match.

Gerrard and goodfor-3months-Ramsay? Replace Ramsay with Oscar at least. Oscar has class, Ramsay has a good few months.

Also, 3 defenders? FIFPro team would tear them a new one.

Nope

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Been hooked on Arrow lately. Holy shit! Show am fucking good. Best superhero live-action tv show ever easily.

The women are all very hot, I would even smang Ollie's mom (she was hot too in that DS9 episode with Dax)

but the hottest imo is Felicity, I mean gawd dayummmmm.

IGK8BbH.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Champion racehorse Frankel's first foal has been born in Ireland.

Mare Chrysanthemum gave birth to the "attractive" bay colt, who has a white blaze on his head like his father, at Coolmore Stud on Saturday.

The stallion, the world's top-rated racehorse who won all 14 of his races, commands a £125,000-a-time stud fee.

"From the reports I've received, his first foal is everything we could have hoped for," said a spokesman for Juddmonte Farms, Frankel's owners.

Frankel mated with 133 mares at Banstead Manor Farm, near Newmarket, between February and June 2013, and has been described as "super fertile" and a "thorough gentleman".

I should be a stallion.

Fuck midfielders that are good in defense, they are all shit.

I'd never even heard of him before I saw that image so yeh... classic Wenger signing that would be! Also, Wenger wouldn't want someone better than Giroud, no way will he bench him with the WC coming up. We just need someone better than Bendtner.

Is he better than Bendtner?

I guess he's better than Bendtner, but it's not like Bendtner has been playing all that much in the last few years.

And I seriously doubt that's a Wenger signing. If you ask me that's someone from whoscored hearing about the shitty Bild rumors that BVB is considering Ramos as Lewandwoski replacement and thought "Good enough for BVB, surely good enough for Arsenal".

pulga

Banned
Been hooked on Arrow lately. Holy shit! Show am fucking good. Best superhero live-action tv show ever easily.

The women are all very hot, I would even smang Ollie's mom (she was hot too in that DS9 episode with Dax)

IGK8BbH.gif

Your opinion might/WILL change when you reach season two!

Seeing Arsenal and Costa linked together is really getting on my nerves. There is 0% chance of this deal happening.

The guy loves Spain so much he picked them over Brazil in his home world cup. WTF would he decide to leave Spain to come and place the cones for Bendtner in training????

IGK8BbH.gif

I loved the first season, was really not expecting it to be much after episode one but went through the whole season in a weekend once it had finished its run. I watched the first episode of season 2, but I think I will wait for the season to be completed and go through it all in a weekend again.

Felicity is really fine, plus i would love to bang his little sister and mum.

Error

good way, when my waifu is introduced <3
Interesting, Felicity 'mai waifu' levels are too strong. We'll see.

Ollie's mom was hawt in DS9, remember the episode with her kissing Dax. Best Dax episode by far.

It is a good patch though isn't it.

Like he's been very good for 3/4 months.

Might even become a good season.

It does look like he is stepping to another level but id want more consistent from before saying he is a "top/class/quality/whatever" player.

I just hope Wilshere and Ramsey will both go through a good patch together. I still believe the reason Wilshere sucked for the first part of the season was because the team became less reliant on him during Ramsey's explosion. Now that Ramsey is dipping and out injured, Wilshere has his confidence back and is starting to get his act together again. He likes to be the main man and now he is centre stage again.

Danchi

Even though Ramsey hasn't been scoring lately, he's been playing some lovely Xavi-esque dinks over the defence to set people through on goal.

It's way too early to include him in any "best of" list though.

GHG

Even though Ramsey hasn't been scoring lately, he's been playing some lovely Xavi-esque dinks over the defence to set people through on goal.

It's way too early to include him in any best of list though.

Aaron Ramsey; So good that he can play Xavi-esque dinks over defences while he's sat injured in the stands.

Best 12th man ever.

He will win the honorary Ballon D'Or next year for sure.

Error

Manu Bennett is killing it as Deathstroke/Slade Wilson, you can tell the dude is having a lot of fun with the character.

Danchi

Aaron Ramsey; So good that he can play Xavi-esque dinks over defences while he's sat injured in the stands.

Best 12th man ever.

He will win the honorary Ballon D'Or next year for sure.

Well, yeah. I figured "when he was playing" was implied. It's only been a few weeks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I...can't be the only one who likes Willa? Is she really an acquired taste?

tumblr_m30kfwBtQg1r5ruse.gif

maybe she is..

Not that many people follow her on twitter and her BF is below average.

I'll try asking her out then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom