• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BeCvIuKCEAAfZUS.jpg

-

fuck kids (not literally)

I don't see myself with one anytime soon.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes, I saw Giamatti in Saving Mr. Banks today. He had little screentime but he was good as always :D

No idea he was in that. That film has kinda bypassed me completely. I didn't see it getting marketed much but i twas a busy Christmas period.

Linius

So, now I'm quitting my current study I won't have much to do till september comes. So I'm gonna do something I always wanted but never could try before. I'm gonna try to get in the programme to become an air traffic controller. Chances of actually getting in are next to nothing since they don't have many spots but now is the time :p

No idea he was in that. That film has kinda bypassed me completely. I didn't see it getting marketed much but i twas a busy Christmas period.

Yeah it's odd. I had the same thing over here, never seen adds for it despite Hanks starring in it. And it being a Disney film and all. Giamatti plays P.L. Travers driver. He's had some nice scenes with Emma Thompson.

Meier

@StanCollymore

Of all the United rumours, for me this seems most realistic

Not gonna be cheap

Would be very good signings. Lallana is a great player and fits their mold (English midfielder). Shaw is an obvious successor to Evra. I hope neither pans out.

L1NETT

Lallana isn't good enough for United.

To be brutal I can see your point here.

3Sixty would nut me and he;s had a mint season but.... he is way better than what they have but is he good enough (considering the fee he'll demand)?

Nah

Would be very good signings. Lallana is a great player and fits their mold (English midfielder). Shaw is an obvious successor to Evra. I hope neither pans out.

Agree on Shaw.

Collymore also saying West Ham want Lambert.

This is all hersay and Collymore' s a goon but you can't deny clubs are gonna poke around considering what is going on.

arkon

So, now I'm quitting my current study I won't have much to do till september comes. So I'm gonna do something I always wanted but never could try before. I'm gonna try to get in the programme to become an air traffic controller. Chances of actually getting in are next to nothing since they don't have many spots but now is the time :p

I believe in you, Linius. Good luck, bro!

Meier

I think Lallana is absolutely good enough for United. Far better than Cleverly at a minimum and arguably on par with Carrick. I think he's quality.

Suen

Yeah it's odd. I had the same thing over here, never seen adds for it despite Hanks starring in it. And it being a Disney film and all. Giamatti plays P.L. Travers driver. He's had some nice scenes with Emma Thompson.
My friend told me air traffic controllers make some really good cash but I don't know if he was bullshitting or being serious.

I'd never want a Barca fan to controll the air traffic. Disasters right there.
Good luck, hope it goes well!

edit: LOOOOOOOOOL BETIS YOUR ONLY CHANCE OF WINNING ALMOST GONE, SO CLOSE!! But you lost anyway.

Zabojnik

Why does it feel like all the other clubs are playing every two days, while it takes fucking ages between Juventus matches?

Curses.

Superman

For me, Luke Shaw 100% yes. Lallana not so sure really. He is decent, but one of the weaker targets we have been linked with for that area.

L1NETT

Micah Richards making his ohh he might quite good if he wan't injured so much appearance of 2014

Rhodes is injured? Gl rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom