• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Essien is open to a Milan move. Muntari must be in his ear about the amazing wages and minutes they're willing to handout for mediocrity. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Feorax

I fully expect Cortese to win this power struggle and bring in new owners.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25752833

Southampton owner Katharina Liebherr is expected to take over as chairman with Nicola Cortese set to leave imminently.
Cortese, 45, tendered his formal resignation in the autumn and is already serving the notice period on his contract.

Southampton declined to comment when contacted by the BBC, but the position of manager Mauricio Pochettino now looks increasingly uncertain.

Cortese disagrees with Liebherr's wish to see the club's immediate sale.

It has, however, emerged that the former Swiss banker submitted his formal resignation from the club almost three months ago and has been serving the remainder of his contract ever since.

At the time, Southampton were third in the Premier League table and with communication between the parties now at a standstill, there appears no way back.

Cortese considered his position in May as he attempted to clarify the future position of the club with Liebherr. He eventually decided to stay after receiving the necessary assurances.

He has at times been a figure that has polarised opinion at St Mary's but has seen Southampton climb from League One to the top flight in less than four years.

More to follow.

Why are so many owners utter cunts?

There are reports Cortese is currently pleading with Pochettino to stay on, but god knows what's going to happen.

Just played my wildcard...what do you guys think?

4G65Lmc.png

Also, sucks to hear about Southampton

cremino

I don't understand Southampton owners. They spent heavily in the summer and make a competitive team and now they want to sell the club???

Clegg

I know its already been mentioned, but Moyes is on another scouting trip today; this time to Napoli.

Seems a bit odd to be doing this much scouting in such a short time.

Batigol

Banned
Dudes, I gotta be serious for a second.

My girlfriend is worried that she hasn't had her period yet. She said it's usually Wednesdays or Thursdays, but we had no condom sex a few weeks ago and she's on the pill

I am bricking it right now

Mastadon

Banned

My girlfriend is worried that she hasn't had her period yet. She said it's usually Wednesdays or Thursdays, but we had no condom sex a few weeks ago and she's on the pill

You are already dad.

i can't give you any other advice but fake your own death.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

a few days (sometimes a week) late is normal.

Well, not normal..but it happens.

Batigol

Banned
She said she's probably just paranoid it hasn't happened right away. But she'll take a test next week if nothing has changed

Fuck

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
She said she's probably just paranoid it hasn't happened right away. But she'll take a test next week if nothing has changed

Fuck

IF (she's not) she's pregnant you won't know right away. You have to wait till a certain week/days into it I think?

it happened to me once in college

turns out she wasn't pregnant though

Uhm, tell her to take the test in the morning!

Batigol

Banned
IF (she's not) she's pregnant you won't know right away. You have to way till a certain week into it I think?

it happened to me once in college

turns out she wasn't pregnant though

You're so full of wisdom yurt, danke

Lets hope the same happens to me lol

GQman2121

Banned
Thankful that Hull have pulled off the Jelavic signing after we've beaten them twice already. He could surprise everyone and bag a few important goals for them down the stretch.

Hang in there. And know that if the result is unfavorable, that you've beaten the odds of the pill, and thus have super sperm.

rodvik

Grats! You best be making an honest woman of her.

rodvik

Fuck me. I didn't think of that. Plus, I forgot I don't actually really like kids that much

More seriously, you are bricking it, she is under much more pressure.

I have been in this situation. My advice , dont make it about you. Dont say how its such a terrible thing.

Do say you love her (assuming you do) and you and her are in this together.

Meier

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 3m
TEAM NEWS: Pantilimon, Richards, Nastasic, Lescott, Clichy, Navas, Garcia, Milner, Fernandinho, Dzeko, Negredo #cityvrovers #mcfc

Full bore again in attack. Lopes and Emyr Huws should be on the bench though.

Is "bricking it" some sort of British slang? Help me out here

Shitting bricks.

L1NETT

some players just "look" like chelsea players but I can't place why. this guy certainly looks like a chelsea player

That greedy lust is palpable.

Matic's features look like they belong on a much smaller face.

Oscar's crown is safe.
---
@lukeshaw3

Gutted with that news, but would just like to thank Nicola Cortese for everything he has done for me and the club! All the best to him!

Batigol, i wish i could give you useful advice but by the time i met mine she was fully formed. no clue how to take care of a baby but once he/she hits 9 i can give you some pointers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom