• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Llalana is not good enough to be anything more than a stop-gap for Man Utd while they wait for a genuinely great player to become available, and at the price they'd get charged for Llalana, that wouldn't be good enough imo

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its like summer all over again, bids rejected, linked with everyone, all we need now is a panic buy on the last day and no improvements made.

Clegg

Its like summer all over again, bids rejected, linked with everyone, all we need now is a panic buy on the last day and no improvements made.
I don't think this has been anything like the summer tbh. Back then United told everyone who they were going after. This window there hasn't been a peep out of the club and we certainly don't know if we've even made any bids.

Plasma

Banned
[quote="@SpursOfficial]Defences are fearful of us." @R9Soldado speaks to us on his partnership with @E_Adebayor[/quote]

Bwhahahahahahaha.

Salvadora

Lambda / Portugal-bros, what do you think of Danilo?

He's just came out with this:
“I would follow in the footsteps of idol Gilberto Silva, who spent many years at Arsenal, and one day play in the BPL. It's a dream.”

Linius

I believe in you, Linius. Good luck, bro!

My friend told me air traffic controllers make some really good cash but I don't know if he was bullshitting or being serious.

I'd never want a Barca fan to controll the air traffic. Disasters right there.
Good luck, hope it goes well!

Thanks guys, not much I can prepare for sadly so I'll just see what comes at me. They're gonna do all sorts of different capacity tests for stress, working under high pressure etc. The good thing is though that if I don't make it I can just start a regular study in september and no time will be lost.

And the money part is true. It's kind of nuts actually, over here you don't even pay for the study (which takes four years). Instead you start with 26,5K a year for salary and your travel costs will be taken care of. 55% of the 255 air traffic controllers over here make more than 144.000 euros a year. Which is nice of course. But being able to work with air traffic is the best part.

Meier

Nice hacking down by DJ Campbell there. I really like those Blackburn kits quite a bit.. very sharp.

Great FK by Navas to set that up.. Dzeko should have done better.

Salvadora

Danilo and Alex Sandro are both absolute beasts. Their entire back 4 (Alex Sandro, Mangala, Otamendi, Danilo) will be big(ger) name stars when they leave Porto.
They won't come cheap, Danilo apparently has a £40m buy-out clause.

It's pretty incredible how Portuguese clubs consistently have such desirable players (and get so much for them).

Slizz

Danilo has been a baller, any club could have gotten him for a lot cheaper directly from Santos(not cheap, but cheaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom