• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Meier, you did a good job at life. Extra points for finding someone who wants to go to festivals with you, that's not given to everyone. My mom loaths my dads music and hates concerts :lol

The key is meeting someone who also loves music and preferably your favorite band. Worked for me!

Looks like Hamsik is today's United rumor. It really changes every day.

Hamsik is an amazing player but Napoli seem pretty ambitious these days. I can't imagine they'd let their most consistently good player go. I am sure he has had many opportunities to leave before so I'd be surprised if he took it now with them playing as well as they ever have while he was on the team.

Austin sounds amazing from what I've heard from colleagues who work there. I'd love to go to Texas in general. Something really appealing about hte place despite it's crazyness.

Come during SXSW or something -- it's even more fun then! The whole downtown area is just one giant party. I get jealous of the tourists during that period really.

got kids, Meier?

Nope. She isn't really interested in having any although who knows, maybe some day. I have 3 older brothers (all of us are in our 30s) and my parents still have no grandkids. They're anxious!

Kikarian

If we do sign someone, I will post in the K-Pop thread and become a well know member within it.

Even though I don't know anything about it.

pls disable quotes evilore

Linius

The key is meeting someone who also loves music and preferably your favorite band. Worked for me!

Nope. She isn't really interested in having any although who knows, maybe some day. I have 3 older brothers (all of us are in our 30s) and my parents still have no grandkids. They're anxious!

Yeah, the chances of me meeting the 'one' are probably the biggest at a festival of some sorts. But sometimes opposites attract. Though I'd rather date a girl with little interest for music than a girl who's into metal or some other shitty genre :p

And damn, if you have four sons in their 30s you'd hope to be a grandparent some day soon :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png

According to TJ, Berardi was fantastic during the Azzurini's training today at Coverciano. Paratici was also present during the session.
Birindelli " Good players like Domenico can manage to find space in big clubs, look at Pogba! But it will most likely take sometime for Berardi to be ready for the big jump. "
"I've followed him for years, he has the basis to become an important player."

Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png

ban me mumei

ban me Wes Ham

ban me and make it all stop

Milan starting XI vs Spezia:

Abbiati; Zaccardo, Mexes, Rami, De Sciglio; Poli, Montolivo, Cristante; Honda, Robinho; Pazzini

You can tell Allegri is no longer our manager.....neither Noce or Muntari are starting.

Linius

Yurt, did you see the rumours about Raiola luring around with our player? They say he's trying to get Kishna to go to Juve. Same guy who brought Bouy to Juve as a kid.

But most likely Kishna will finally sign his new contract at Ajax, he's been with us to Turkey. Had some minutes with the big men for the first time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, did you see the rumours about Raiola luring around with our player? They say he's trying to get Kishna to go to Juve. Same guy who brought Bouy to Juve as a kid.

But most likely Kishna will finally sign his new contract at Ajax, he's been with us to Turkey. Had some minutes with the big men for the first time.

How good is he?

Bouy can't even register a single minute in the league :(

Pogba was really the exception, we don't normally give youngsters a chance :/

Linius

How good is he?

Bouy can't even register a single minute in the league :(

He's supposedly very good. Haven't seen him play in youth games. But those few minutes in Turkey against Trabzon were pretty good. He's the kind of winger that could easily get past a defender. Normally he's supposed to be getting more minutes at our first team during the second half of the season. And that's probably gonna happen.

How reliable is Tuttosport by the way? They were the ones who came with that news in the first place. Dutch sources are the ones saying he's signing his new contract at Ajax at last.

having kids is awful. don't do it.

i know every One Direction song.

i could choke Noddy and all of shitty friends.

did you know there's like 100 different Monster high dolls? yeah, fascinating.

shower every day? what for, some kid told her it makes her sick.

still love the little brat more than anything.

also, Benfica issued the official statment regarding Matic.

done deal, 25€ million transfer. enjoy him, Blues.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How reliable is Tuttosport by the way? They were the ones who came with that news in the first place. Dutch sources are the ones saying he's signing his new contract at Ajax at last.

as reliable as Tancredi.

but occasionally, they get a couple of things right when it comes to Juve

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United why are you doing this? :(

Asked if he would be a fan of Juventus even if he was forced to leave, the player said;

Marchisio "As long as I will wear this shirt, but even if something should ever happen to the contrary, I've always been a fan of Juventus & will always remain one. It is normal that now it is my job, so you're not just a fan & sometimes you have to leave your emotions & feelings to the side so they will not ruin the work you do every day."

He was also asked if Pogba will become the strongest midfielder in the world, to which Marchisio replied;

"I really hope so, but the important thing is that he does it in the Juventus shirt & not with others."
-
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd4efIzIYAAGu2U.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]
GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom