• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
*have Negregod and Mata
*Don't give them a chance

:lol

Never change Real Madrid.

You.. yes you

paul-pogba.jpg

you're a funny one
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

And it doesn't even concern you but still the barca cunt has to comment :lol gtfo

like moths to a flame, they feel the need to bathe in the warm glow of the one true king

Linius

Pls our academy produces good players even when we don't give them any opportunities for first team experience (because we'd rather waste moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeey).

We actually use the players our academy produces but can't keep them because the likes of Madrid buy them once they are good enough. It's a sad world.

Suen

Pogba at least played 7 games for United. NegreGOD and Mata didn't even play for Madrid's first team.
Casemiro, Nacho, J ese, Morata. All from the academy, all getting time to play albeit not as much as they should.

Pls go away along with your midtable ambitions.

Meier

That ball from Aleks. Ridiculous. Even if the defender didn't get a slight touch on that it's still bang on to Negredo.

Nope, but unlike your midtable team, we cover our bases. You're stuck with fucking Tom Cleverley and Ryan Giggs :lol :lol :lol :lol

Midtable or 2nd/3rd like Madrid, I'm pretty happy with what we've accomplished in the last few years.

League titles, a CL, etc...

Keep rotting behind Barca.

jbwbSLVRYhQpvD.jpg

Peco

Casemiro, Nacho, J ese, Morata. All from the academy, all getting time to play albeit not as much as they should.

Pls go away along with your midtable ambitions.

Actually, I think Real signed Casemiro from São Paulo.

Suen, can you please go back to be a desaparecido.

L1NETT

It must be great to be able to pick and choose which team you'll support this week.

Would it?

You'd know deep down in your heart of hearts that you are merely an enthusiast, not a proper supporter.

But the whole biggest three or four clubs in the world seemingly weekly who's got the biggest dick competition on here is pretty stale by now.

I don't see how City don't win the remaining 3 English trophies.

Sort of answered your own question weirdly. Fighting on so many fronts isn't always as brilliant as it sounds.

pulga

Banned
Midtable or 2nd/3rd like Madrid, I'm pretty happy with what we've accomplished in the last few years.

League titles, a CL, etc...

Keep rotting behind Barca.

jbwbSLVRYhQpvD.jpg

Maybe your should frame that picture, it's the last time you'll be seeing something Champion's League related in a long, looooong time!

Keep having fun in the Europa League! (...wait..do teams in 7th place make it into the Europa League?)

Hixx

Would it?

You'd know deep down in your heart of hearts that you are merely an enthusiast, not proper supporter.

But the whole biggest three or four clubs in the world seemingly weekly who's got the biggest dick competition on here is pretty stale by now.

this is a grade A+ post

And yet, Tom Cleverly and Ryan Giggs managed to make the knockout rounds of the CL, from a stronger group too.

iUuO8AGlvy7CK.gif

I only insult Pulga's real. Never Juve.

Maybe your should frame that picture, it's the last time you'll be seeing something Champion's League related in a long, looooong time!

Keep having fun in the Europa League! (...wait..do teams in 7th place make it into the Europa League?)

After that CL victory United have made it to the finals 2 more times. I don't know about Real Madrid though...

pulga

Banned
And yet, Tom Cleverly and Ryan Giggs managed to make the knockout rounds of the CL, from a stronger group too.

Sviat pls, the big boys are talking. I don't want to pull a Bla here, but I'm not even sure what team you support, also those shit russian teams are all the same to me

Clegg

Would it?

You'd know deep down in your heart of hearts that you are merely an enthusiast, not a proper supporter.

It wouldn't be.

That's what I meant.

YOU RUINED IT

pls

pulga

Banned
iUuO8AGlvy7CK.gif

I only insult Pulga's real. Never Juve.

After that CL victory United have made it to the finals 2 more times. I don't know about Real Madrid though...

How cute, you're starting to sound like a Liverpool fan, living off past glories :lol :lol :lol

The cycle is complete

This shit slinging reminded me of Wilbury. He lived for these moments.

rip

oh I imagine I'll open the whatsapp group and find atleast five "fuck off plug you shite cunt" waiting for me lolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom