• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Midtable or 2nd/3rd like Madrid, I'm pretty happy with what we've accomplished in the last few years.

League titles, a CL, etc...

Keep rotting behind Barca.

jbwbSLVRYhQpvD.jpg
People will forget your achievements in a few years when you'll be struggling just to reach the top four every season, just look at Milan and Allegri. You've just had the taste of a change in manager, which many clubs have had plenty of times since SAF joined, and you're struggling hard. Can't wait to see Moyes getting sacked so Moyes United dig themselves deeper. Join the other top clubs in their stupidity and impatience with Madrid and Chelsea at the top of the stupidity chain.

Moyes United fans: "Our fans never walk out"

False.

Moyes Unite fans: "We won't sack Moyes"

Soon to be false too.

#Believe
#MidtableWinners
#CleverleyBallon d'or2014

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Would it?

You'd know deep down in your heart of hearts that you are merely an enthusiast, not a proper supporter.

But the whole biggest three or four clubs in the world seemingly weekly who's got the biggest dick competition on here is pretty stale by now.

Sort of answered your own question weirdly. Fighting on so many fronts isn't always as brilliant as it sounds.
They're deep enough and there's a good chance they're out of the CL and they win the CoC, leaving them just the FA Cup and PL in the final months of the season

How cute, you're starting to sound like a Liverpool fan, living off past glories :lol :lol :lol

The cycle is complete

All you have are past glories. Getting 2nd in La Liga or reaching the semis do not count as silverware. :lol :lol

If you support more than one team...

Shut the fuck up.

It must be annoying for other fans to see United supporters arguing with Madrid supporters. I'll stop too.

Sviat pls, the big boys are talking. I don't want to pull a Bla here, but I'm not even sure what team you support, also those shit russian teams are all the same to me

Lol, plug pls. Better than your Honduran teams. And your Estonian teams too for that matter. You don't get to call any teams shit when the only reason you support the teams you do is because they are massively successful.

Marc

Negredo is too good, classy player. Weird that he is finding England so easy and Soldado is struggling.

Pulga, did you used to go to xtratime forum by any chance?

Suen

If you support more than one team...

Shut the fuck up.
I'm sorry. We're so far up in the BPL table that I can't hear anything from five and below.

Lol, plug pls. Better than your Honduran teams. And your Estonian teams too for that matter. You don't get to call any teams shit when the only reason you support the teams you do is because they are massively successful.
Successful? We've been Barca's bitch for a half decade now. It's not like we mention the Raul-Zidane era or any other to raise our status.

P
l
s

Madrid-GAF, let's live on past glory:

Di Stefano and Puskas HNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!

What's wrong with supporting more than one team? Unless it's in the same league, obviously.

Just weird to me that you can share what should be absolute love for one club with someone else lol

Like the way fry has just dropped his support for Bayern is weird. Okay maybe he doesn't have time but he can't have really loved them if he can just drop them :p

L1NETT

Tidy from Dzeko that.

If you're a fan and you stop supporting a team....you weren't really a fan. Just a passer by, enjoy the stickerbook and the shiny silverware.

Being a supporter is a condition, a disease. It's a curse I tell ya

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Beautiful finish from Dzeko. Saw that shit perfectly.

EDIT: Fucking hell how did he not head that straight in?

pulga

Banned
All you have are past glories. Getting 2nd in La Liga or reaching the semis do not count as silverware. :lol :lol

pls, we won La Liga less than two years ago. Moyeezus' clank is rotting your brain

I'll have you know Real Espana just signed Carlo Costly

jpeg

Next step is winning the Concachampions and then we'll go onto spank Madrid in the CWC final and be crowned Almighty CHAMPIONS

does Estonia even have a football league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wow the referee completely fucked the game

Gave Napoli an offside goal and sent Yepes off for protesting

Just weird to me that you can share what should be absolute love for one club with someone else lol

Like the way fry has just dropped his support for Bayern is weird. Okay maybe he doesn't have time but he can't have really loved them if he can just drop them :p
I look at it in the same way that people can have multiple relationships. :>

pulga

Banned
Negredo is too good, classy player. Weird that he is finding England so easy and Soldado is struggling.

Pulga, did you used to go to xtratime forum by any chance?

I have no bloody clue what that is :lol

This cesspit is my first experience with a football forum

What's wrong with supporting more than one team? Unless it's in the same league, obviously.

Nothing, it's like asking if you can only love one of your children <3

Marc

I have no bloody clue what that is :lol

This cesspit is my first experience with a football forum

Haha, fair enough, just remembered someone called Pulga but guess it would be a popular name.

And..... Aguero is back.... shit...

Carbonox

I want Negredo's babies. Phenomenal how well he's settled in to the Premier League. He's built for it though as well which is absolutely to his advantage. The beast indeed.

This season is already his third best season goals-wise in his career. There's a very good chance it could be his best ever (he's on 21/22 goals this season already and his absolute best was 31 last season and we're only half-way fucking through!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom