• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

City's scored 5?!

Holy fuck how many have they scored this season already

absolutely mental

please obliterate Barcelona's anus. Secret Agent NegreGOD will make sure of it
Even if Messi, Iniesta, Neymar and Alexis are having the game of their life Barca's defense is so unstable that City has a good chance of obliterating them........unless City fails out of sheer mental pressure like Arse did against Moyes. I can already see Xavi standing there scratching his balls while he talks about Catalonia and Messi telling everyone to pass him the ball.

edit: Morata reduced to Copa Del Rey matches. Wenger pls.

Carbonox

I'd be ok with Luuk on loan but Gourcuff needs to be signed asap.

I'd love him but Kinnear wouldn't sign him cos he probably thinks we have the only Yoann in the world. "Why would we sign Yoann Gourcuff? We have him already" "No mate, that's Yoann GOUFFRAN"

Meier

Remember when a bunch of idiots pointed out Navas' lack of goals and assists last year as him being done? 4 goals, 11 assists already with another 25-30 games to go. Lol.

dc89

BdF7_zhCMAAu6s_.png:large

He's gonna play next week. Believe

TeddyBoy

coming from that thread about "Soccer"
what does Liverpool and Everton fans say about union team and call it Liverton?

please don't kill me

I would support the team for sure, would be insanely weird at first, we'd have to play in purple as well (or maybe red and blue home and away kits which alternate per year?).

Although it's a big derby match when we play each other, from Hillsborough there's a mutual respect amongst the fans of both sides. I personally didn't mind the idea of a ground share.

Also, ManCityGAF, why do your fans boo Negredo when he scores?

Napoli deserved a win today - we easily outplayed Atalanta, even while giving playtime to guys like Radosevic and Zapata - but I don't like the way we won the game. That call turned an interesting game into an embarrassing game. I'm glad to see Hamsik back, even if he's obviously not back at 100% yet; and Callejon once again exemplified why he might just be one of the most underrated players in Europe. But, yeah, that call was bullshit, and it ruined an otherwise entertaining game.

Barzul

It's Xavi innit ‏@whosuspendedme
@Podolski10 If you had a choice would you rather play for tottenham or retire?

Lukas-Podolski.com ‏@Podolski10
@whosuspendedme Retire.

#Legend

Marc

To be brutal I can see your point here.

3Sixty would nut me and he;s had a mint season but.... he is way better than what they have but is he good enough (considering the fee he'll demand)?

Nah

Didn't Powell score a couple the other day, should be giving chances to the guys they already took from clubs rather than trying to take another guy IMO.

I like Lallana and think he has the attitude to make the step up to a better level but maybe not going to be world class. He would need some smart players around him to do well too, his best asset for me is his movement off the ball and reading the game. Best suited to pass and move football which relies on others doing the same, just don't see that happening with such a slow united midfield and so well erm dumb. Apart from Carrick I guess but not fast enough and not at this peak any more.

Elchele

Casemiro, Nacho, J ese, Morata. All from the academy, all getting time to play albeit not as much as they should.

Pls go away along with your midtable ambitions.

It must be hard to know shit about all the clubs you follow
Casemiro is from Sao Paulo, he was a starter there IIRC

Suen

It must be hard to know shit about all the clubs you follow
Casemiro is from Sao Paulo, he was a starter there IIRC
Fine, he was still brought to play for Real Madrid B, not Real Madrid, before we gave him a chance to play in the first team so fuck off and focus on your one-team league which only requires you to be braindead to follow it.

smiling_moon2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom