• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danchi

Just weird to me that you can share what should be absolute love for one club with someone else lol

Like the way fry has just dropped his support for Bayern is weird. Okay maybe he doesn't have time but he can't have really loved them if he can just drop them :p

I don't know. I consider myself a "fan" of Arsenal, but when Usmanov takes over, Wenger leaves, and they become another club simply buying their way out of trouble with a new manager and players every season I can see myself losing interest. Success or not.

I'm more interested in the general philosophies of the clubs at the time. Like what Everton or Southampton are trying to do here or Dortmund abroad. I consider myself more of just a football fan really. I understand that's not the norm though.

Dark Rider

coming from that thread about "Soccer"
what does Liverpool and Everton fans say about union team and call it Liverton?

please don't kill me

GOAL Di Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think that's weird anyway lol! I wouldn't have a relationship with two different girls so maybe it's the same for clubs
Neither would I but eh, different strokes for different folks. I mainly support Chelsea and Inter because different leagues and they'll likely never face either one because one is a top club and the other is closer to mid table than top. ;(

pulga

Banned
Haha, fair enough, just remembered someone called Pulga but guess it would be a popular name.

And..... Aguero is back.... shit...

Fucking Messi has ruined my childhood nickname

Im forever linked to him

kill me pls

I think that's weird anyway lol! I wouldn't have a relationship with two different girls so maybe it's the same for clubs

It's all context innit

I grew up following both teams for as long as I can remember, and since they rarely clash with one another, there's hardly been a conflict of interest

It's absolutely normal in non EU countries to have multiple teams, as we don't have any allegiance to any particular country/league. It'd be boring to watch Serie A, Liga, EPL, etc and not have any team to cheer on.

how many times do I have to explain this

I'll have you know Real Espana just signed Carlo Costly

jpeg

Next step is winning the Concachampions and then we'll go onto spank Madrid in the CWC final and be crowned Almighty CHAMPIONS

does Estonia even have a football league

<3<3<3 Costly. Legend. He's going to make Lloris cry at the World Cup.

Suen

There is just something about people who support multiple teams that really irks me
Please elaborate. What secret hate do you hold towards me? I cry even for Bendtner. Do you?

Fucking Messi has ruined my childhood nickname

Im forever linked to him

kill me pls

It's all context innit

I grew up following both teams for as long as I can remember, and since they rarely clash with one another, there's hardly been a conflict of interest

It's absolutely normal in non EU countries to have multiple teams, as we don't have any allegiance to any particular country/league. It'd be boring to watch Serie A, Liga, EPL, etc and not have any team to cheer on.

how many times do I have to explain this
Forever, they will never accept something so normal to be a good reason for doing so.

Carbonox

For being third fiddle, Dzeko is on 15 goals this season already. I can't cope with everyone scoring bucket loads already.

Gourcuff and Gomis scored for Lyon.

Kinnear pls.

We'll sign Luuk De Jong on a month's loan and you'll like. BANG FOR YOUR BUCK, Kinnear said.

pulga

Banned
City's scored 5?!

Holy fuck how many have they scored this season already

absolutely mental

please obliterate Barcelona's anus. Secret Agent NegreGOD will make sure of it

Meier

Navas has to be in double digit assists now in all comps. Been fantastic.

Man City scored 99 goals this season?! O_O

These guys are on another level to the other PL teams.

I think we need 1 more goal in the league to equal what we managed all last season. -____-

For me it's not that I have any hate for multiteamers, I'll just never feel bad for them whenever their teams lose because they have ANOTHER TEAM. No sympathy.

The only time supporting multiple teams doesn't bother me is if the league in your country is absolute garbage and it takes you look elsewhere to fill the void.

Glentoran F.C. just don't cut it for me.

pulga

Banned
Get Mr. Glass Jovetic on the pitch so he can join the rest of the striker parade

Engineer pls

BdF7_zhCMAAu6s_.png:large

The only time supporting multiple teams doesn't bother me is if the league in your country is absolute garbage and it takes you look elsewhere to fill the void.

Glentoran F.C. Just don't cut it for me.

*raises hand*

last time I went to a match back home I wanted to poke my eyes out. United's clank's got nothing on us.

Kyoufu

For being third fiddle, Dzeko is on 15 goals this season already. I can't cope with everyone scoring bucket loads already.

We'll sign Luuk De Jong on a month's loan and you'll like. BANG FOR YOUR BUCK, Kinnear said.

I'd be ok with Luuk on loan but Gourcuff needs to be signed asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom