• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Q57k39W.png

turned 25 not that long ago.

I look (and possibly act) like I'm 16-18 :(

Meier

Shane Long to Hull should be confirmed this evening or tomorrow.He's currently having his medical.

Am I alone in think West Brom are making a mistake in selling him?

I find it shocking, frankly. I guess this may pave the way for Vydra getting more time and he is very talented, but Long is capable of scoring some very nice goals and is capable of being very dangerous. Berahino is of course quite talented and one to watch out for but Anichebe is useless and who knows what will happen with Anelka. It's a risky proposition.

I turn 31 on May 1.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Who else have you seen around the place? I think you said you've seen Pardew before.

Spill your celeb gossip.

Yeah, I saw Pardew in the Rolex store in Knightsbridge one time, I was walking past, clocked him through the window and he gave me the filthiest look. Probably buying something for one of his player's wives.

Another time I was at this fancy hotel in Richmond, where ESPN used to put their pundits on the weekends. I met Kevin Keegan, Jon Barnes and a few others in the restaurant there. They were pretty cool. The biggest football-related twat I ever met was Garth Crooks, I hate to say it but after 5 minutes I hated him. A complete nob. This all sounds made up but I also go to the same GP as Gary Lineker lol

Carbonox

Yeah, I saw Pardew in the Rolex store in Knightsbridge one time, I was walking past, clocked him through the window and he gave me the filthiest look. Probably buying something for one of his player's wives.

Another time I was at this fancy hotel in Richmond, where ESPN used to put their pundits on the weekends. I met Kevin Keegan, Jon Barnes and a few others in the restaurant there. They were pretty cool. The biggest football-related twat I ever met was Garth Crooks, I hate to say it but after 5 minutes I hated him. A complete nob.

Where do you live or work that you get to go to these areas regularly.

I've met Robbie Earle and Warren Barton in Egypt of all places while I was on holiday. Barton's sound, I didn't bother speaking to Earle outside of a hello, he ain't played for Newcastle so who gives a shit.

Ushojax

Where do you live or work that you get to go to these areas regularly.

I've met Robbie Earle and Warren Barton in Egypt of all places while I was on holiday. Barton's sound, I didn't bother speaking to Earle outside of a hello, he ain't played for Newcastle so who gives a shit.

I'm appallingly middle class and I live in West London. Honestly it's a small world, you see famous people around all the time. Ant and Dec live just down the road from me and I see them in the pub sometimes, I think one of them got punched in there not that long ago.

A few years ago I used to work at the Tesco in Osterley, the Sky Sports studio is just round the corner and a few of the presenters used to turn up occasionally. I never saw Hayley Mcqueen though :(

Mastadon

Banned
I'm appallingly middle class and I live in West London. Honestly it's a small world, you see famous people around all the time. Ant and Dec live just down the road from me and I see them in the pub sometimes, I think one of them got punched in there not that long ago.

A few years ago I used to work at the Tesco in Osterley, the Sky Sports studio is just round the corner and a few of the presenters used to turn up occasionally.

Lend us a tenner Usho?

Muzzy Izzet and Steve Walsh used to frequent a bar I worked in after Uni.

Kikarian

A few years ago I used to work at the Tesco in Osterley, the Sky Sports studio is just round the corner and a few of the presenters used to turn up occasionally.
did you see her?

s8y88qc.jpg

Carbonox

Must be a cool experience. I would love to live in London at some point. Albeit so I'm closer to where my offices are but also cos I feel at home in the city. I had a look at rents though near central and I could only afford a studio flat. 'low that.
hurr durr central of course but i wouldn't live anywhere else in london

I can also go and find Mischa Barton and we can smoke crack together forever.

Hixx

Shaved my head today and I look about 10 years older than I did.

One day I will remember that a number 5 is still pretty short :(

noal

Banned
Where's FF gone?

Did you all scare him off with the age talk?

He's probably got a complex now that you lot tease him about being the elder statesman.

FF, come back; age doesn't matter!

Ushojax

I'm 25 too (July 88), but just typing that freaked me out a little. I'm getting old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom