• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

First bit of quality from Sunderland all day, the flick, the pass out wide, the cross, the touch. Scrappy finish though.

GorillaJu

BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

First bit of quality from Sunderland all day, the flick, the pass out wide, the cross, the touch. Scrappy finish though.

He wrong-footed the keeper and found the corner, hardly scrappy in my book.

Seems I'm wrong. >:)

Let's go Sunder!

Zabojnik

pls, that IS tall for a WINGER! He's almost as tall as Barzagli, Chiellini and Pogba![/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's ... not what I was implying. How did [i]you[/i] feel about the article saying 185cm isn't really "tall". <3

[quote=TheLucifer on Twitter]Seedorf: "Milan might have been infected with a virus, but the antivirus has already arrived."[/quote]

The new "Gentlemen, it's time to stop sucking", which is what Conte said to the lads when he took over. Seedorf <3

Linius

Are you ready for tomorrow Confuziz? I hope that wilbury walking around stoned trough Amsterdam with his Ajax shirt will give us that little extra tomorrow.

Salvadora

Tomas-Rosicky.gif

Bane: No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

Feorax

Borini seems to have been both Sunderland's best attacker and best defender that half.

He's going to be fucked by about the 60th minute.

Fergie

Banned
Supposedly Remy Cabella's father says his son will join Newcastle this winter.

Pardew really loves the French.

Moyes pls get on with it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ashton Kutcher (homegrown) leaving means that both Marchisio and Giovinco are 100% staying with us.

It's a requirement in Europe I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom