• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

:D

Stops before you reach London as well doesn't it?

All that untapped talent on the Isle of Wight though. Jammy bastards.

Just about yeah.

I can't remember the exact time limit you're aloud to live away.

Because of our sea situation the F.A let us have a satellite academy in Bath (Which is where Bale was discovered)

Playing like this, Mannone would be stupid to move to Man Utd. He's at an age where he has to play, and he's playing well enough that a PL team would probably pick him up if Sunderland get relegated. And De Gea is hardly gonna be displaced.

Being a non-first-choice keeper must be shite.

Salvadora

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Wilshere, Cazorla, Gnabry, Ozil, Giroud

Subs: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Rosicky, Podolski, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ju-Young Park

GNABRY

No Podolski, again?!

GHG

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Wilshere, Cazorla, Gnabry, Ozil, Giroud

Subs: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Rosicky, Podolski, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ju-Young Park

GNABRY

No Podolski, again?!

Podolski gonna be pissed...

LegoArmo

Playing like this, Mannone would be stupid to move to Man Utd. He's at an age where he has to play, and he's playing well enough that a PL team would probably pick him up if Sunderland get relegated. And De Gea is hardly gonna be displaced.

Being a non-first-choice keeper must be shite.

I was trying to find out how much Brad Jones is on a week, and thinking, I could do his job. I think the typical Premier League back up gets around 30k.

GNABRY

No Podolski, again?!

Solid team.

I am glad Gnabry is starting. He should tear Fulham apart.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nice goal but Southampton should have buried this game in the first half. Their defending has been awful for the last few months and at 2-1 this was always on the cards. You can't let one of these relegation sides believe they have a chance.

Garjon

Good strike but I'm not sure about the goalkeeping. Southampton paying the price for missing so many chances in the first half.

GorillaJu

That Alsono -> Ki pass was what made that goal there. Johnson's strike was excellent, but the way Ki took one touch and passed through the whole midfield was great to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom