• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

That Alsono -> Ki pass was what made that goal there. Johnson's strike was excellent, but the way Ki took one touch and passed through the whole midfield was great to watch.

Ki is very underrated.

Can see why Wenger was looking at him a few years ago.

dc89

One of the comments

"Please i miss jovetic ! I wanna see him play today"

Dream on, brother.

Mate he's pretty poor and has been caught out a number of times being slow to react, or not even reacting at all.

This is how we're going to announce our new sigining. It will show "Guarin"

It just never ends :lol

Clegg - he's not that bad. I'd sooner play Nastasic but Thor isn't terrible. Grandpa Rio will soon provide the lols.

Hitcher & Kikarian - I can see other clubs copying us on this. Stealing our ideas again. Jovetic pls.

Linius - it was a matter of seconds.

LegoArmo

Ki is very underrated.

Can see why Wenger was looking at him a few years ago.

Ki's great, really classy on the ball and a tenacious tackler. Never really cemented his place in the Celtic side in Scotland, only problem I ever saw with him was maybe taking too much time and too many touches, but I was sad to see him go.

dc89

6 - Adam Johnson has either scored (four) or assisted (two) Sunderland's last six league goals. Pivotal.

@optajoe

Bloody hell. Can we re-sign him pls?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Boruc injured? He's a silly sausage but this guy coming on is just shite.

dc89

Watched Jovetic and Jack Rodwell training strenuously earlier. Both close. @MicahRichards will join them after game for workout on pitch.

@Baileymcfc

I am ready. I'm ready for Jojo to showcase his ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom