• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

thats cute, but no ass kissing or boot licking is going to make up for what your cowardly team has done to poor bvb

keep milking that bundesteat dry

:lol I prefer him to join us than waste him in a place like Real Madrid.
I don't have a problem with Lewa transfer at all, he was leaving and Bayern is the best new home for the polish guy :)

and you know they could still kick your ass :lol joke club.

L1NETT

Does anyone prefer listening to football over the radio than watching it on TV? Hearing the excited commentary and the fans reactions, especially when your team are attacking, pumps the blood I tell ya

A good radio commentary is very listenable I grant you, but not Twat Collymore bellowing every time the other commentator pauses for breath.

pulga

Banned
:lol I prefer him to join us than waste him in a place like Real Madrid.
I don't have a problem with Lewa transfer at all, he was leaving and Bayern is the best new home for the polish guy :)

and you know they could still kick your ass :lol joke club.

of course you wouldnt have a problem you fucking fruit

its your bloody team thats leeching off everyone else

thats cute, but no ass kissing or boot licking is going to make up for what your cowardly team has done to poor bvb

keep milking that bundesteat dry

At least Bayern pays for or at the very worst gets for free from its competitors. You support a team that literally steals money from others in your league.

Linius

NolOdlr.png

The official Facebook page just keeps spamming videos from the Barcelona win :p

loooooooooool

this is grand,coming from yet another of the gazprom sucklings

I don't get it plug, my dear. Does Gazprom steal money from other teams?

I suppose you could have a problem with government money being used to support a football club...but again, you support Real Madrid.

Fry

please, you change teams more often than i switch channels when homeland is on

I change teams? I don't understand this claim.

At least I don't support two massive clubs that even face each other. That is as stupid as your posts in this page.

Elchele

I suppose you could have a problem with government money being used to support a football club...but again, you support Real Madrid.

That's the problem with being a Real Madrid fan, you don't have any real argument to defend your club

pulga

Banned
Completely different

shush you, you do realize Barca is in the same boat, no?

I change teams? I don't understand this claim.

At least I don't support two massive clubs that even face each other. That is as stupid as your posts in this page.

You've openly admitted to dropping Bayern this season

how the fuck does one even drop a football team

oh wait i know

when youre a plastic fan

hence..why even take the dig in the first place? your laundry is as dirty, even moreso in all likelihood

Linius

I still watch the 7-0 against Barcelona to be honest
life defining moments

A 7-0 win in the semis can't be really compared to a 2-1 in the group stages that ultimately didn't even win us anything except for a spot in the EL with peasant clubs like Juventus.

Fry

You've openly admitted to dropping Bayern this season

how the fuck does one even drop a football team

oh wait i know

when youre a plastic fan

I didn't drop because I wanted to, I simply can't follow two teams in my life. So instead of keeping the most successful one, which most plastic fans would do, I chose to stick with the one I love the most.

Hixx

"Personally, I always liked Graham Poll. I remember him telling me as we were coming out at the Stadium of Light once that he always enjoyed refereeing Sunderland’s home games because it was the one ground where a player, namely me, was more unpopular with the home fans than he was."

Well, it is true Mr. Kilbane.

Linius

"Personally, I always liked Graham Poll. I remember him telling me as we were coming out at the Stadium of Light once that he always enjoyed refereeing Sunderland’s home games because it was the one ground where a player, namely me, was more unpopular with the home fans than he was."

Well, it is true Mr. Kilbane.

GOAT Ron Swanson in your avatar

pulga

Banned
I didn't drop because I wanted to, I simply can't follow two teams in my life. So instead of keeping the most successful one, which most plastic fans would do, I chose to stick with the one I love the most.

you make it sound like its a goddamn chore

and funny you talk about loving liverpool, when you didn't even mention them at all last season

Hixx

GOAT Ron Swanson in your avatar

I thought he was going to be one of those shit characters that the internet just overhypes because he's a blunt, miserable middle-aged man BUT HES SO MUCH MORE

oh my god

at the end of season 2 when they say "the whole town's government may have to go into shutdown" his face is fucking brilliant

"i faked 4 out of the 7 times!"
"so did i."

i love him so much

If you love Liverpool the most, why didn't you follow them the same way last season when Bayern were beasting?

Iduntknwmn.

Fry

you make it sound like its a goddamn chore

and funny you talk about loving liverpool, when you didn't even mention them at all last season

Bullshit.

I've been following them since 10/11, I posted about Liverpool in here even before you graced us with your presence in this thread.

And yeah, following two teams is not easy. Depends what you consider to follow a team is, maybe you're a lousy supporter so you don't have a hard time doing it.

loooooooooool

this is grand,coming from yet another of the gazprom sucklings

Supporting gazprom is an honorable duty that the Russian people do not because they are forced to by clever businessmen, but because they love their country and know it's the right thing to do. It's very similar to public health care, you pay your extra tax for the overall good of people.

Fry

If you love Liverpool the most, why didn't you follow them the same way last season when Bayern were beasting?

Iduntknwmn.

Who said I didn't?

Of course I posted more about Bayern because it was an exciting season, but you can't say that I didn't, you can't know that.

Elchele

who's Cornballer?

And where's Batigol?

Supporting gazprom is an honorable duty that the Russian people do not because they are forced to by clever businessmen, but because they love their country and know it's the right thing to do. It's very similar to public health care, you pay your extra tax for the overall good of people.

:loool so good.

Linius

I thought he was going to be one of those shit characters that the internet just overhypes because he's a blunt, miserable middle-aged man BUT HES SO MUCH MORE

oh my god

at the end of season 2 when they say "the whole town's government may have to go into shutdown" his face is fucking brilliant

"i faked 4 out of the 7 times!"
"so did i."

i love him so much

I love those lines about hiring Tom Haverford :D

hence..why even take the dig in the first place? your laundry is as dirty, even moreso in all likelihood

Because as FF said, it's something completely different.

What Real and "that other team" do to La Liga is way worse than what Bayern does to the Bundesliga.

Zenit having Gazprom support does not sabotage others in our league.

Lightning

Banned
What makes me laugh the most is that users make it sound like you never supported Liverpool when you always supported them. You just became very Bayern defensive and vocal when the entire forum became anti Bayern and now that's all users want to remember and ignore the fact you were always a Liverpool fan.

Who said I didn't?

Of course I posted more about Bayern because it was an exciting season, but you can't say that I didn't, you can't know that.
Just saying, if you love them more, I find it weird that you didn't support them the same way come what may, last season, every season.

I'm not even trying to say you're a glory hunter or whatever cos I remember you basically decided to follow Liverpool's season more closely and Bayern not so much even before it began when nobody thought they'd do this well.

I just find the choosing bit weird.

Fry

What makes me laugh the most is that users make it sound like you never supported Liverpool when you always supported them. You just became very Bayern defensive and vocal when the entire forum became anti Bayern and now that's all users want to remember and ignore the fact you were always a Liverpool fan.

Jeez... thanks.

It's always like this. I'm getting schooled by a Juve and Real supporter by the way.

elseanio

Just saying, if you love them more, I find it weird that you didn't support them the same way come what may, last season, every season.

I'm not even trying to say you're a glory hunter or whatever cos I remember you basically decided to follow Liverpool's season more closely and Bayern not so much even before it began when nobody thought they'd do this well.

I just find the choosing bit weird.

He's not a true Liverpool fan if he didn't think we were gonna win the league this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom