• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
West Ham just lol

I'm glad we're not in the league cup now, with our schedule and injuries it would kill us having to play away at City in midweek, which is what the draw would have given us if we'd beaten West Ham. Sam will be gone by the end of the week.

Lambda Piscium said:
Bootaaay on suicide watch.

how is West Ham one of the top 20 teams in the PL?

Man, this is a squad of kids, ffs. Diara's off, Downing's off. Other than Ravel and Jarvis, it's all our U21-squad out there. Sam said before the game he was playing the kids, because we've got 14 fit senior players and a cluster-fuck of a schedule over the next few weeks. This shit isn't going to depress me any more than the fuckery in the league that's left us in such a bad state. We're fucked.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Confession:

I don't hate Totti

never will

he's my favourite cunt in football.

BdOElaKIIAAWt46.jpg

Batigol

Banned
BATIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL <3

it'll be fucking spectacular, that's for sure.

and a loss or win won't decide the scudetto. It's still TOO early, Roma is in this till May.

Been looking forward to it all week lol

Man, this is a squad of kids, ffs. Diara's off, Downing's off. Other than Ravel and Jarvis, it's all our U21-squad out there. Sam said before the game he was playing the kids, because we've got 14 fit senior players and a cluster-fuck of a schedule over the next few weeks. This shit isn't going to depress me any more than the fuckery in the league that's left us in such a bad state. We're fucked.

i know, i'm just teasing you.
image.php

I thought that was a bit weird for him to go make that statement then sign Gotze lol.

A few seasons ago Schalke were in the semi finals of the CL, due to Bayerns behaviour those days are gone and there will be a point where only they can compete in both the CL and Bundesliga.

Schlacke loool. Don't ever bring them up again. They must have had the easiest path to a CL semi final, like, ever. A completely fucked up Inter side that beat Bayern lol

Also, you seem to forget that the last part was always the case in the last, don't know, 30-40 years or something? Bayern always had the best squad in the league. Yet, they still get bored/think they are unbeatable after a year or two. Signing Pep was a good move as everything is new at Bayern this season and none of the players take it easy. But there will be a point at which Bayern is shit again. Rather sooner than later.

bud

reid has a nice left foot on him. much better than plenty of players in the premier league.

hixx please take him back

edit: hixx, are you watching, bruv.

GQman2121

Banned
I wonder what that must feel like to score a hattrick in fifteen minutes. He's probably feeling like he can do anything right now.

N.A

Banned
As a Forest fan I can finally poke my head in here.

West Ham were terrible but we could & probably should have scored more.

Patterson, Reid, Abdoun, Lascelles, Hobbs all immense.

See you all next season in the Premiership hopefully :p

sohois

Used to love listening on radio.

Remember listening to the 4-2 against Arsenal and Ronaldo's late winner against Fulham on radio. More exciting than watching.

I certainly don't mind a radio listen, but not if I'm staying up til fucking 1am and have work the next morning. The whole situation is fucking ridiculous, that there are matches simply unavailable for watching anywhere, just because of the FAs idiocy.

please stop shitting on Del Piero. He's like, the nicest footballer in history.

it's unacceptable and morally wrong

Del-Piero_Giro-donore-Juventus-Stadium35_thumb.jpg

The Euros to Italy is like Coppa Italia to Juve. It's never gonna happen (again) and no one really cares about it.

he might be nice and all, but he was always overrated. If he had scored one of those two easy chances we would have been 2-0 and gone on to win. Everyone always shits on Totti for not producing for the national team
which has always been a load of bollox
and somehow Del boys poor performances are never mentioned
mainly because he is from Juventus.

I guess I am morally wrong :D

edit: anyways i am off to bed, game is on 4.45am for me. It better deliver.

edit edit: and yes the defending collapse at the end is shocking.

Feorax

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team v @OfficialOAFC: Jones, Kelly, Cissokho, Toure, Agger, Gerrard, Henderson, Alberto, Sterling, Moses, Aspas

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC subs v @OfficialOAFC: Mignolet, Brannagan, Skrtel, Coutinho, Suarez, Lucas, Ilori

Well this should be... entertaining.

Wait, Brannagan?

L1NETT

Firstly, welcome welcome. We need more fans from the best league in the world :p Secondly, you don't have to post just when your team are good :)

Is Abdoun not really annoying? Showboating, selfish git from what I saw.

Oh and come on you Rams!

do u like the fratelis

Jin_7

I thought that was a bit weird for him to go make that statement then sign Gotze lol.

A few seasons ago Schalke were in the semi finals of the CL, due to Bayerns behaviour those days are gone and there will be a point where only they can compete in both the CL and Bundesliga.

I don't think so. German clubs (other than Bayern) are a bit more competitive internationally at the moment compared to a few years ago. Bayern has pretty much always been in a dominant position in the Bundesliga, probably more now than ever, yes. However, it doesn't seem like anything groundbreaking changed.

Walshy

Welcome! You know you can post here whenever? I always find it refreshing when we get more fans from outside of the more popular clubs (real, bayern, united etc).

I was really impressed with Patterson. Seems a decent player.

N.A

Banned
Firstly, welcome welcome. We need more fans from the best league in the world :p Secondly, you don't have to post just when your team are good :)

Is Abdoun not really annoying? Showboating, selfish git from what I saw.

Oh and come on you Rams!

Of course he's annoying. But also always exciting to watch and has the ability to create something from nothing.

do u like the fratelis

No. We had a campaign to get it stopped and it succeeded but then we had no music. there was another to get goal music back. Unfortunately they chose the same song :/

Hixx

I thought only old people did that

omg that crying West Ham kid :lol

No other option :/

Used to love listening on radio.

Remember listening to the 4-2 against Arsenal and Ronaldo's late winner against Fulham on radio. More exciting than watching.

I used to as well. But these days the only commentary on our games is by two utterly hopeless fools.

When we score Gary Bennett just shouts "goooooooooooooooooooooooooooal" in the least enthusiastic voice you can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom