• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

I still can't believe that Fletcher is playing again..never thought I'd see him in a United shirt again after what he's been through.

Kagawa has just looked like he's a yard behind since he came here.

I mean I still insist we haven't used him well but often he's in a good position and he just...dunno just looks so sluggish.

He'd be well good at Arsenal.

Rad-

I'm seriously starting to hate Smalling. I guess it isn't totally his fault, he isn't a RB and is played there, but still.

TeegsD

Also, can we please get rid of Smalling. He had potential when he first started but he just doesn't do well defensively and his actions have led to a lot of goals against United in just the past couple of games

K1LLER7

I mean I still insist we haven't used him well but often he's in a good position and he just...dunno just looks so sluggish.

Yeah. I want us to keep him though :(

Smalling lol

WJD

Also, can we please get rid of Smalling. He had potential when he first started but he just doesn't do well defensively and his actions have led to a lot of goals against United in just the past couple of games

no. Rubbish post.

I think he is like of player who has to play every game to stay fit/sharp

Haha, nice. Had one today. Sirov (cheese) with spinach. So fucking good, when eaten hot and fresh out of the oven. Cedevita bro Splatt agrees, I'm sure.
haha Cedevita, my mom loves that stuff. I also like burek with potatoes.

eaaf5e0a762911e3a7710ee5cf0a9bb9_8.jpg

nomnomnomnom

faridmon

Oh man, remember when he was the talented prodigee to Ferdinand when he was at Fulham....

Clegg

He'd be good at any team that isn't United.

He came at the wrong time. We have no midfield for him to play off and we predominately spread the ball wide rather through he middle. More tactically adept sides would use him better.

Clegg

Not a working one.

--

Very happy to be a part of the Welbeck and Buttner supporters club. Love em.
I've defended Welbz on this forum when he was getting stick. There was always a talented player there, but he just couldn't out it all together.

But Buttner has no redeeming qualities as a left back. He simply cannot defend. Needs to be sold.

kharma45

I feel he'll be gone in the summer.

Fergie

Banned

I don't think so. Smalling is quality. RB just isn't him.

Rafael is our best RB and we hardly play him lol
Injuries befall him sadly. Fabio is available,
Played loads in pre-season.

L1NETT

But Buttner has no redeeming qualities as a left back. He simply cannot defend. Needs to be sold.

Well Evra is half asleep this year, and I don't think Buttner is utterly awful. I'm not saying he is great lol.

Nice to see Fletcher back.

sohois

The lone voice of sanity in a wave of hatred :p

Welbeck is a good player, i'll stand by that to my grave and Buttner gets unfair hate. He's bog average, not terrible.

I don't know about Buttner, but I am wondering when United fans are just going to accept that Fabio probably isn't good. It doesn't matter that he did ok in a CL final a few years ago, in the end it is still just one game. Since then he's been passed over by Fergie, passed over at QPR and passed over by Moyes.

L1NETT

Now Cleverly, there's a player we can all agree is awful.

Pretty sure we get payed when he plays for England, so keep going Roy.

That's not true.

He was injures early in the season so we had to use different players. When he returned he established himself as Moyes first choice. And then he injured himself again.

I remember when he was available for a few games that Moyes didn't play him. Maybe I remember wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom