• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
NwkdKL1.jpg

I don't know, weren't Bayern within striking distance of first place when Klinsmann was fired? It would be a miracle if Moyes stays within single digits off first place.

Labadal

I can't say I have seen Juve playing many games this season, but Vidal seems to have greay games every week. is he currently one of the best midfielders in the world? This is a serious question.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't say I have seen Juve playing many games this season, but Vidal seems to have greay games every week. is he currently one of the best midfielders in the world? This is a serious question.
Not according to FIFA

Wasn't even nominated

Why? Because he's Chilean.

He is top five objectively. Ask Juve fans and they will tell you he is top one.

I can't think of a team he wouldn't start for.

LegoArmo

United should have hired Walter Smith, he's much closer to Ferguson than Moyes.

Celtic fans don't make as good managers as Rangers fans, they're not big enough cunts.

pulga

Banned
why is gervinho leaking from a big hole in the middle of his chest

Easily one of the top 5 midfielders in the world. Absolutely class player.

Labadal

Not according to FIFA

Wasn't even nominated

Why? Because he's Chilean.

He is top five objectively. Ask Juve fans and they will tell you he is top one.

I can't think of a team he wouldn't start for.

Probably best midfielder.

That's what I thought. I'd watch more Serie A to see some of its great players, but I have none of the channels that show these games. I don't like to watch streams anymore, unless it is Liverpool.

spidye

Best box to box midfielder in the world right now. Without a doubt

Some effective catenaccio by Juventus. They should have played like this in the CL, maybe they'd still be in it.

The way Roma is playing reminds me of a Milan game. Dominate possession, but don't do anything with the ball.

Zabojnik

Classic Roma. They "give it all" for 20mins per half, followed by 20mins of resting / administration / defending. It's a thing with them.

Solid half on our part, but we need another goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom