• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

P46zVRo.png

To be honest I don't understand the decision of hiring him, he is far from being something special. He's an average coach and nothing else, not sure how they expect him to guide a club like Manchester United for years. Even a promising youth coach would've been a better choice in long term
I can't really rate Moyes at all. I've watched like 2 matches with Everton or something and hardly any United matches this season. So, might be a bad decision but considering Ferguson rates Moyes, it might also be not so bad. I really can't say.

I don't know, weren't Bayern within striking distance of first place when Klinsmann was fired? It would be a miracle if Moyes stays within single digits off first place.

I don't remember but it was in the Bundesliga, without a proper BVB team.

faridmon

Home of the Pizza. 3 Euros for one the size of kent. Godly.

But yeah, went out for a drink around Leicester Square the other day and holy smokes I forgot how expensive this dump is.

Yeah, Living in London is like burning notes of money. I do love its nightlife though, especially when you are a student. That is like an excuse for just supporting the dump.

wedward

I think a big issue with expecting Ferguson to choose his successor is that he isn't a manager who is hands on with training. Wasn't it pretty well known that Ferguson was the motivator and left everything else up to his staff? Moyes can't motivate this group and he has Neville leading training.

FootballFan

Eh, plenty of time for us to drop silly points while tired from dumb Europa League games.

Nah, highly unlikely imo. This is Roma's "most amazing season omg so undefeated. many points." season and Juve is just easily taking care of them, easily.

Next season hopefully Inter(eww) or Milan move up, looks possible atm, until that happens though, it's Juve winning the title for the next few seasons.

Also, I really doubt Conte will put in a lot of effort to win the Europa League. Can't say right now of course, but just judging from usual Serie A teams in Europa League.

Also, I really doubt Conte will put in a lot of effort to win the Europa League. Can't say right now of course, but just judging from usual Serie A teams in Europa League.
Conte doesn't know what it is not to try, plus the final is in Turin. plus if the league is locked up as you claim it might be worth the effort.

(If any spiteful gods are listening, I do not think the league is locked up and neither does anyone at Juventus!)

TeegsD

Winter break is over after this week and I was planning on going to Vegas to end it right... except Mother Nature has completely fucked me. Alternate flights cost triple what I paid and I just can't do it...

I think Im gonna go cry...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There's gotta be some team out there that'll throw 8m euro at Vucinic.

He'll go to Spurs and be our new Pavlyuchenko.

Harry Redknapp says City should buy Vertonghen for £40m. Why can't he shut the fuck up? Stop talking about our players you twat, he's getting ratty because were taking Carroll back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This isn't over

Fiorentina scored 4 goals in 10 minutes.

-

Totti thought he was playing for Italy tonight

<3 Shanks pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom