• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

I didn't watch the game but my phone says Roma had 2 players sent off. Fair decisions or another special from the Juve handbook?

The handball was as blatant as you could get. It was Suarez-esque.

Rome deserved nothing from the game anyway, they were absolute dogshit.

pulga

Banned
I feel a bit cold right now guys

hlNhfe1.jpg

Kovet

Luckily roma didnt exploit our lack of pace at the back and tried to push the ball down the center of our 352 lol garcia.

The vidal finish was clutch and bonucci pounced on castan/dodo's error. Still i feel like the winter break allowed juve to recuperate every player properly and their class ended up showing. GG roma cant wait for the return leg. Forza JUVE!!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Luckily roma didnt exploit our lack of pace at the back and tried to push the ball down the center of our 352 lol garcia.

The vidal finish was clutch and bonucci pounced on castan/dodo's error. Still i feel like the winter break allowed juve to recuperate every player properly and their class ended up showing. GG roma cant wait for the return leg. Forza JUVE!!!
WWELCOME TO THE THREAD BABY

FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zabojnik

Are Bayern the only club that's still undefeated in the domestic league? I think so.

10 wins in a row! Haven't managed that in 82 years, goddamn.

WELCOME KOVET! If you need a Juve avatar, let me know. I'll hook you up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Are Bayern the only club that's still undefeated in the domestic league? I think so.

30 points out of 30

Pls understand

Elchele

Yes. I thought Roma had lost already against Inter a few weeks ago?

Zabojnik

30 points out of 30

Pls understand

So you were wrong after all. Only predicted 27. <3

Caceres apparently rubbed his hands together after Barzagli got booked? 'Cause he'll finally get to play in the next match. LOOOOL, I've got to see this. Martin <333

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So you were wrong after all. Only predicted 27. <3

Caceres apparently rubbed his hands together after Barzagli got booked? 'Cause he'll finally get to play in the next match. LOOOOL, I've got to see this. Martin <333
Please zabo

A gif

I'll PayPal you some money

L1NETT

Sherlock has been pretty rubs this series. At least next week looks good :/ First ep was pretty good, not this last one though.

---

Daft Punk and Stevie Wonder together at the Grammy's. Ok

Calm

Calm

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Think I'll check that one out or Luther.

I've already watched Breaking Bad :D

2nd episodes of all three seaons are rubbish.
House of Cards was really underwhelming and overrated as fuck.

Luther's last two seasons were laughably bad.

L1NETT

Hate to say I told you so L1NETT.

It's too fanboyish.

Yeah :/

And yeah 2nd episodes are usually weak but this might be my least favorutie ep of Sherlock ever.

Feels like they are playing to the enormous Tumblr crowd more than anything.

Oh well Arrow's back soon.

Walshy

Sherlock has been pretty rubs this series. At least next week looks good :/ First ep was pretty good, not this last one though.
I liked it, but the second episode of any season of Sherlock always seems to be the weakest.

Next one looks great.

L1NETT

My pleasure.

It's cheesy good old comic book fun. A smattering of interesting characters, rapidly developing plots and genuine twists with a sprinkling of "hot damn" moments. Doesn't conform to the monster of the week you would expect.

It isn't some serious drama, just the best superhero TV show ever.

--

Ah yeah I watched some more Hannibal. Dayum damn good show.

Really liked tonight's Sherlock. I'm not sure when character building became synonymous with 'fanboyism' though?

Personally didn't see much development just reinforcing for an hour that Sherlock and John are best bwesty fwundz dawwww look Sherlock's got a human side.

Reminds me (weirdly) of Garrus and Shepherd from ME2 on. Every piece of dialogue became how big "bros" they were and it became tiresome.

Might me just me though.

Mastadon

Banned
Really liked tonight's Sherlock. I'm not sure when character building became synonymous with 'fanboyism' though?

Arrow is great fun. Hannibal is god tier.

Splatt

Arrow isn't great (or God tier) by any stretch of the imagination

It's just pure fun, if you know what I mean.

I'm sure L1NETT can explain :p

-

Watch Hannibal!

My pleasure.

It's cheesy good old comic book fun. A smattering of interesting characters, rapidly developing plots and genuine twists with a sprinkling of "hot damn" moments. Doesn't conform to the monster of the week you would expect.

It isn't some serious drama, just the best superhero TV show ever.

--

Ah yeah I watched some more Hannibal. Dayum damn good show.

Think I'll give it a watch. And after that, probably Hannibal.

LTWheels

Peter Moore giving some United chat on twitter:

Jonny Simpson-Bint &#8207;@jonnybint 1h
A lot of very glum United fans on the train back to London tonight. #mufc #FACup

Peter Moore &#8207;@petermooreEA 24m
@jonnybint By the look of the number of empty seats at The Theatre of Dreams, they all actually stayed home in Kensington.

Gary Whitta &#8207;@garywhitta 18m
@petermooreEA @jonnybint If dire season continues expect a lot of MU's crucial international support to bleed off: financially catastrophic.

Peter Moore &#8207;@petermooreEA
@garywhitta @jonnybint No kidding. Only beneficiary will continue to be Oxfam stores, and even they are choking

BdP8sewCAAA9pUp.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom