• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

In other surprising news, the NFL playoff between Green Bay and San Franscisco is being played at the Bentegodi, Chievo's stadium in Verona.

The sideline reporting is top notch

ibdkQQXpj4bOBh.gif

Clegg

Januzaj has the same amount of goals in 14 professional games as Young, Valencia and Nani have in a combined 95 appearances over the last season and a half.

Sort of shows us where some of our problems lie.

Fergie

Banned
Keep to writing catastrophically shit films.
1384480422412bkdsa.gif

Januzaj has the same amount of goals in 14 professional games as Young, Valencia and Nani have in a combined 95 appearances over the last season and a half.

Very.

Non-stop wing play with shit wingers this season.

If he isn't buying anyone, give others a chance.

Salvadora

It's where I imagine where we would be with Gnabry if we were in your position.

Quite Wenger-esque.

(to overplay youngsters)

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
De Rossi is a ticking bomb that dude has zero composure, as soon as he losses it you know he is getting himself sent off. It's very hard to win when you have those kind of players in your team.

Zabojnik

De Rossi is a ticking bomb that dude has zero composure, as soon as he losses it you know he is getting himself sent off. It's very hard to win when you have those kind of players in your team.

It's even harder with fans like these.

tifosi-roma-fiumicino2.jpg

27th of October, Fiumicono (one of Rome's airports) after the away win in Udine. It's the ambient that always fucks them, the unrealistic expectations, the warm / cold dynamic. They're flying high one minute, depressed the next. Provincial inside.

Roma ladrona, Juve padrona.

K1LLER7

Very.

Non-stop wing play with shit wingers this season.

If he isn't buying anyone, give others a chance.

Or stop focusing primarily on wing play innit.

---------- RVP -- Rooney ---------

------------- Adnan --------------

- Kagawa - Carrick - Fellani -

Buttner - Jones - Evans - Rafa

I would like to see that. Fuck, anything new to try and get us playing good football.

Fergie

Banned

Been half a season, don't think Moyes sees anything wrong. Doesn't seem to see the fullback situation. Nor does he keep a steady CB partnership.

He doesn't seem to rate many players.

Probably wait till summer for any changes.

I wish he tried something different.

Rikkun

LOOOOOL, still with the 5th of May avatar. Rikkun <333 We miss you buddy.

I was gonna partecipate in the real pic January but I'm too lazy, as I'm too lazy to follow this faster-than-Pogba thread. I just pop-in when we win, shame on me :(

RICKY!

Did you like The Hunger Games 2? :p

Yes sir, and I also had to see About Time with Rachel McAdams and goddamn I cried like a fucking cunt, fuck dying fathers and fuck time travelling and fuck romcoms I hate them so much, I spent one night eating ice cream on my couch watching Mean Girls pls Yurt find me a new gf the last 3 have been the same fucking person only in a different
worse even
body.

K1LLER7

Moyes after the game...

“There is an urgency that we would like to bring people in but are those players available in January?” said Moyes.

“So there’s no point in me hyping it up, because the players we would like to bring in are probably not available in January, not because we don’t want to do it.

“I said I would try, but that it would probably be doubtful in January, because of the window, but I think I’ve been saying it fairly consistently.”

United’s fifth defeat at Old Trafford this season, in their troubled start to the post-Sir Alex Ferguson era, saw them condemned to only their third FA Cup third round exit in 30 years.

Those fans left inside the Theatre of Dreams booed at the final whistle, with Moyes admitting his players were short on confidence.

“You can see we’re just lacking a bit of confidence when we get into the final third and we’not taking the chances when we get them,” said Moyes.

“We need to go back to winning ways, we need to find ourselves be hard to play against at home.

“It’s been a tough start, a tough opening period. I’m disappointed we’ve not won more games or played better, but I’m sure it will change, I’ve no doubt about that.”

“We have to make sure we find a solution to win. Part of the job is finding a way of winning.

“It doesn’t matter what style, whatever you do, you have to find a way of winning and that’s what we have to do.”

United midfielder Darren Fletcher said: “It’s a massive blow, let’s not kid ourselves here, this is a really bad result.

“There are a lot of angry, hurt players and we feel we’ve let the manager and the fans and everyone down by losing.

“It’s not good enough and we’re going to have to raise our performance levels.”

Zabojnik

Could be more than "just" a sprained knee to Pepito Rossi's injury. Fuuuuuck. Montella was on the verge of tears when he talked about it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zabo, Ricky is on twitter too! We're all waiting for you, cunt.

I was gonna partecipate in the real pic January but I'm too lazy, as I'm too lazy to follow this faster-than-Pogba thread. I just pop-in when we win, shame on me :(

Yes sir, and I also had to see About Time with Rachel McAdams and goddamn I cried like a fucking cunt, fuck dying fathers and fuck time travelling and fuck romcoms I hate them so much, I spent one night eating ice cream on my couch watching Mean Girls pls Yurt find me a new gf the last 3 have been the same fucking person only in a different
worse even
body.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I can't breathe
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Fuck Romcoms Ricky! I avoid them like the plague Interisti

Caught offside (lol) reporting that arsenal are in for pedro.

holy shit! I think I called it a few days ago!

Kyoufu

worse even
body.

Can I just recommend a film called The Time Traveler's Wife?

I look forward to your tears.

Clegg

Moyes playing that dour Scot stereotype to perfection. I know he doesn't want to make the same mistake as last summer and hype a transfer only for us to end with egg on our faces, but he could be a bit less fatalistic about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom