• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Well, it's going to be interesting. At some point, you will need to replace Robben and Ribery. The question is, will Bayern take the chance to try and sign Draxler/Reus in the next year or will they risk not being able to get such a talent in 2-3 years when they (possibly) need it.

They are actually thinking about extending Robben once again... I think he's going to be too old by then but ok I guess.

I think Shaqiri has the talent to replace one of them, but he really needs more playing time. And Green looks very solid for his age, and Guardiola really rates him so he'll get his chance to prove himself as a first team winger.

I don't get the huge fuzz around Draxler to be honest, he has quality but he isn't that special from what I've seen.

Baki

Well, it's going to be interesting. At some point, you will need to replace Robben and Ribery. The question is, will Bayern take the chance to try and sign Draxler/Reus in the next year or will they risk not being able to get such a talent in 2-3 years when they (possibly) need it.

What

Napoli needed just one more goal, didn't they?

Please. The second goal came in injury time and we clearly didn't give a toss.

Can't wait till Reus comes here though. Please don't injure him. K thnx.

Zabojnik

Juve is fucking nasty. I wouldn't be surprised to see they also scored from a PK.

Go to sleep flippedb, you clearly need it. Here's a little something to calm and soothe you.

cesena-ac-milan-serie-a-02.jpg

They are actually thinking about extending Robben once again... I think he's going to be too old by then but ok I guess.

I think Shaqiri has the talent to replace one of them, but he really needs more playing time. And Green looks very solid for his age, and Guardiola really rates him so he'll get his chance to prove himself as a first team winger.

I don't get the huge fuzz around Draxler to be honest, he has quality but he isn't that special from what I've seen.

Robben will be a rather shit player when his pace is gone. Giving him a contract until 2017 is risky, anything above that kind of stupid. But it's not like Bayern is at a huge risk financially, so whatever I guess.

Draxler would do well at a proper club, they're basically relying on him being good this season. And that's just too much for him.

Baki

According to Caguhtoffside (I know they aren't reputable), we are tabling a €30m bid for Pedro. Any thoughts?

Elchele

Robben will be a rather shit player when his pace is gone. Giving him a contract until 2017 is risky, anything above that kind of stupid. But it's not like Bayern is at a huge risk financially, so whatever I guess.

Draxler would do well at a proper club, they're basically relying on him being good this season. And that's just too much for him.

I think he will end up in Arsenal or something like that. They're slowly turning themselves in a german club

Btw, I can't believe Schalke are actually going to continue with Keller. Schaaf pls

where are Dortmund doing their winter camp? they should re-visit that Sweden island/forest without food

Please. The second goal came in injury time and we clearly didn't give a toss.

Can't wait till Reus comes here though. Please don't injure him. K thnx.

Well, I didn't know that (or forgot it). Still, were another few seconds to worry about.

By "here", you mean London? Didn't know he will sign for Chelsea.

Watched all 3 Bourne films this weekend.

Ultimatum > Supremacy = Identity

I generally despise shaky cam and quick cutting but wow, Paul Greengrass uses those techniques really, really well in the last two films. Good shit indeed.

where are Dortmund doing their winter camp? they should re-visit that Sweden island/forest without food

lol that was our second team. Imagine Lewandowski loool. He would stop playing football for us hahaha

I'm too lazy to look it up but I'm pretty sure it's going to be in Spain again.

Zabojnik

Two red cards, Zabo!

In two minutes, even. And both were right calls. A classic homicidal tackle from De Rossi (we were already up 2-0) and a deliberate handball from Castan to block a sure goal. The PK was inevitable.

More than that though, a sound tactical lesson to Garcia from Cunte.

Peco

In two minutes, even. And both were right calls. A classic homicidal tackle from De Rossi (we were already up 2-0) and a deliberate handball from Castan to block a sure goal. The PK was inevitable.

More than that though, a sound tactical lesson to Garcia from Cunte.

Roma won the possession tho.

Rikkun

Zabo killing it.

Maybe I should take pictures of my dick to find a new gf instead of waving it around.

Also, that De Rossi tackle seen from midfield... his jump to reach Chiellini is Vanquish-style. Just brutal and stupid since they were already losing (and still managed to lose even harder 30 seconds later)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roma won the possession tho.
That was always the plan btw. Hand them the ball and defend deep to prevent their counter-attacks.

and it worked!
I'm reading through a Juve - Roma thread on Lazio's forum.

http://shrani.si/f/45/AT/dULN11d/4/pogbacant.gif[img]

Hilarious stuff. De Rosso, ahaha. So simple, so brilliant.[/QUOTE]

I thought "De Rossi is RED" was not too bad, but I fucked it up by laughing so hard while typing it.

[quote="Rikkun, post: 96011413"]Zabo killing it.

Maybe I should take pictures of my dick to find a new gf instead of waving it around.

Also, that De Rossi tackle seen from midfield... his jump to reach Chiellini is Vanquish-style. Just brutal and stupid since they were already losing (and still managed to lose even harder 30 seconds later)[/QUOTE]

Chiellini was EXTREMELY lucky that he SOMEHOW missed his standing leg. Leg breaker, no doubt.

Wes

venison crêpe
Zabo I know you're probably drunk with the delirium of crushing Roma but probably best you edit that picture out of that post.

Edit: I assume you've gone to sleep.

Carbonox

Wes has changed. It's no longer about football, ideologies or ethnicity. He's an endless series of proxy moderation, fought by online profiles and machines. Wes, and his consumption of profiles, has become a well-oiled machine. Wes has changed. ISP tagged users carry ISP tagged profiles, use ISP tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their posts. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield 4 control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. Wes has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from users of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. Wes has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, Wes... becomes routine.

Lightning

Banned
Zabo I know you're probably drunk with the delirium of crushing Roma but probably best you edit that picture out of that post.

Edit: I assume you've gone to sleep.
Mod or no mod! Arsenal shall show Aston Villa no mercy in our quest for the PL title!

Pls don't injure any of our players either. Thks.

Wes

venison crêpe
Mod or no mod! Arsenal shall show Aston Villa no mercy in our quest for the PL title!

Pls don't injure any of our players either. Thks.

I think next weekend we will suffer our annual 6+ goal defeat. We are truly dreadful.

If we have over 20% possession I will be happily surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom