• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Now, with all this transfer hullabaloo sidelined, can we put in an actual performance for once in this miserable god damned season and beat Hixx

I mean sunderland

FuturusX

Now, with all this transfer hullabaloo sidelined, can we put in an actual performance for once in this miserable god damned season and beat Hixx

I mean sunderland

You'll only get trashed by City - perhaps losing tonight is for the best. City are relentlessly good. UTD not so much even with Mata on the way in.

FootballFan

looooooooooooool this post in gaming....

thanks for putting a fucking spoiler in the thread title

On top of that there is already a thread for that. Learn some self control.

Because of a thread titled "Rambi confirmed! New DKC: Tropical Freeze Info"

Announcing an animal companion is now a spoiler.

Milan XI: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Zapata, Rami, Urby; De Jong, Nocerino; Birsa, Kakà, Robinho; Balotelli.

No Cristante :( he has a cold, same thing for Poli. And Zaccardo, but nobody cares about him.

Anyway, we better win tonight and get to the semifinals. That Europa League spot is too sweet to just let it go.

Slizz

What US channel is broadcasting the United game? Can't find it in the usual suspects.

EDIT: Nevermind FF just let me know its BEin

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Most betting companies have suspended bets, thats about as solid a news as you can get

Fergie

Banned
Milan XI: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Zapata, Rami, Urby; De Jong, Nocerino; Birsa, Kakà, Robinho; Balotelli.

No Cristante :( he has a cold, same thing for Poli. And Zaccardo, but nobody cares about him.

Anyway, we better win tonight and get to the semifinals. That Europa League spot is too sweet to just let it go.
So Muntari is dead. Awesome.

Seedorf knows his shit.

Mr Cola

Man United have the most frightening bench in the league

Any one of them on could lose us the game

Fergie

Banned
Man United have the most frightening bench in the league

Any one of them on could lose us the game
iw3w51wbVRxPT.gif

Mr Cola

"Smalling coming forward as if to set a positive marker" Smalling then proceeds to kick the ball out to touch.

Into

Its only a mata of time

Moyes: I wont comment on that, but we are targeting juan player

Whats the mata Mou?

etc

scently

Juan freaking Mata.

Seriously, imagine if we stop relying so much on typical wing play. I am not even saying that working the wings is bad, its just that our current crop of wingers are so bad. This will provide another more creative alternative. Imagine Januzaj, Rooney and Mata, with RVP unpfront....drools.

Of course we still need to sort out our midfield and defence but babysteps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom