• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many "almost there" moments so far by Adnan. one day he might be involved in a play that ends up in something other than giving the opposition the ball.

LTWheels

Serves us right for taking so long to get shit done I suppose.

Not really. None of us are involved in the negotiations. We have no idea what is going on. It's in the selling clubs interest to drag it out for as long as possible to try and drive more interest. Our money is better spent elsewhere anyway.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think one of the odd facets of Adnans arrival is how bad he makes other players on our team look, he does wonderful things, plays a nice ball and immediately someone loses it

FootballFan

Januzaj will be 2nd in the ballon d'or rankings(1st will be Neymar) for many years to come.

Messi only has dribbling and finishing. Cattermole has tackling as well.

Finishing? You mean #tap-ins. :p

I used to play with middlesbrough when they had Downing and Cattermole in FIFA 2005(06?) lol.

Cattermole captained the team to many titles.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
HOW CAN YOU BE A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER AND NOT KNOW HOW TO CROSS?

Holy shit Buttner this is embarrasing.

Tc91

Buttner, that was Bebe-esque.

Andy Mitten: "This is likely to be Manchester United's record transfer and as I understand, it is £40 million. I also understand that United hope to unveil him tomorrow."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It would appear that former Blackpool defender Ian Evatt is not too devastated by Paul Ince's sacking

BekVTyDIYAAERlI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom