• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How the fuck can a professional centre back get caught ball watching like that? John O'Shea's been paid off.

In fairness no-one can predict a Wellbeck shot inside the box, could go fucking anywhere

justjohn

Mata must be watching this performance and wondering where it all went wrong. from champion league trophies and west london living a few years ago to this.

Adios anyway. thanks for the memories.

I put a fiver on 1-2 Sunderland! Borini to score in the second half and then Sunderland get a second on the break at the very end as United throw players forward.

You probably bought it for a quid anyway so don't complain.

I already miss seeing Allegri leading Milan with passion on the pitch.

Pfft, good luck getting Folklore for cheap. Its shit, so nobody bought it and they printed fuck all copies, so its still relatively expensive.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Whats the deal with away goals? Tyler mentioned something about them, i tuned out, does our 1 count after 90?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom