• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

It's the COC. It don't Mata.

Need to get Rooney and RVP back. CL and Top 4 chase now.

We were terrible in the final 3rd. Couldn't create and were pressured at home since the 2nd half.

Ah yes another game that comes down to United being fucked over by injuries, hitting the post and then over the space of 120 minutes Sunderland managing a stunning ONE shot on target which of course they score from. And then finally when it comes down to penalties all of United's best penalty takers are out injured, yep golf clap Sunderland, you really deserved that and the countless posts on this form from 'real' football fans trolling United are totally deserved as well.

Sweet! Feels good.

Chipotle

Ah yes another game that comes down to United being fucked over by injuries, hitting the post and then over the space of 120 minutes Sunderland managing a stunning ONE shot on target which of course they score from. And then finally when it comes down to penalties all of United's best penalty takers are out injured, yep golf clap Sunderland, you really deserved that and the countless posts on this form from 'real' football fans trolling United are totally deserved as well.

Oh come on! It was Sunderland, at Old Trafford. We should've won that easily injuries or not.

Any united fan saying we don't deserve this needs to take a look at themselves, and at our team. We did not deserve to win that game.

Good luck to Sunderland, I know who I'm behind for the final.

Welcome to the rest of the league since Sky Sports. You're too big to fall away but I think you'll appreciate the fight for top 4.

Baki

OpinionDan ‏@OpinionDan 3h
Giles: AFC are on alert to a Mata deal. Player settled in London, talks could happen after AW starts to looks elsewhere

OpinionDan ‏@OpinionDan 3h
Giles: board tells AW to buy to secure league

OpinionDan ‏@OpinionDan 1m
Giles update: mis interpreted, board back AW to sign a Mata calibre £40m player to secure title, not Mata himself. More news before Fri.

I love twitter.

Why are they trolling us. Please steal Mata Wenger. Fuck getting a striker.

Empty

To be honest, Januzaj, while being one of our top players, was pretty rubbish today. Tons of ill-advised decisions in key chances. Way too selfish most of the time. Hernandez was even worse, though.

i agree. he does have games like this where he tries way too hard to be the next best/ronaldo and blows cold despite lots of time on the ball. it's part of why i'm massively in favour of bringing in mata, he shouldn't start every game but should be eased in more at this point in his career.

To be honest, Januzaj, while being one of our top players, was pretty rubbish today. Tons of ill-advised decisions in key chances. Way too selfish most of the time. Hernandez was even worse, though.

My MoM from ManU was Smalling. He had a solid game aside from a couple of gaffes.

Shows you how bad we were. Januzaj was the most dangerous player along with Kagawa. Welbeck and Chicha (until goal) weren't offering anything today.

Just a bad game.

Kyoufu

So this means Sunderland are in Europa League next season right?

If they don't go down this season, they certainly will next season.

BeniLaXIQAAm9K9.jpg

FuturusX

Worst thing is, I'm not even surprised.

We fucking scored with 90 seconds left, but played pish for the preceding 120 minutes. Players and management deserve slaps.

The players don't believe in him. Simple as that. The sooner Moyes is sacked the better. This isn't the 80s. You have to hit the ground running.

Look at City? Mancini did a pretty good job and they cut him without hesitation. I know he's Fergie's boy but it's the world's biggest fucking club - right?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"Wellbecks not a natural finisher"

BUT HES A FUCKING STRIKER?

What exactly is the use of a striker, who is not a good finisher.

Watching him play feels like banging my head into the wall again and again and again.

dc89

Don't know how these players can carry on like this. Dreadful performances after dreadful performances.

They've got to take responsibility. It's not all Moyes.
The senior players have a lot to answer for. I actually think Moyes needs a clear out.

Chelsea managers were constantly undermined by the likes of JT, Lampard and Cole. I don't think it's to the same extent, but it wouldn't surprise me if the senior players are United are not playing for Moyes.

P.S - that Jones penalty technique. How did he do that, his whole body went to spaghetti.

None of you cunts answered me when I asked, so I'll do it again but this time in bold:

Are Sunderland assured a Europa League spot now?

Scum

From what I saw off the game, Adnan & Kagawa seem to have something going on. But Moyes and his wingplay won't let it happen.

AML Adnan
AMC Kagawa

FuturusX

None of you cunts answered me when I asked, so I'll do it again but this time in bold:

The winners qualify for the UEFA Europa League, unless they have qualified for the Champions League through their league position, in which case the Europa League berth goes to the highest-placed team from the Premier League not already qualified for Europe.

From Wiki...You know you have this thing called a computer.

Scum

They've got to take responsibility. It's not all Moyes.
The senior players have a lot to answer for. I actually think Moyes needs a clear out.

Chelsea managers were constantly undermined by the likes of JT, Lampard and Cole. I don't think it's to the same extent, but it wouldn't surprise me if the senior players are United are not playing for Moyes.

P.S - that Jones penalty technique. How did he do that, his whole body went to spaghetti.
I'm with dc on this. Some of these players need to go, starting with Valencia.

Carbonox

The winners go to the Europa League. If they're already qualified for a European competition then the Europa League spot goes to the 6th placed team in the Premier League I believe.

Sunderland will not be in the Europa League unless they win the COC.

Mastadon

Banned
The winners go to the Europa League. If they're already qualified for a European competition then the Europa League spot goes to the 6th placed team in the Premier League I believe.

Sunderland will not be in the Europa League unless they win the COC.

They still might finish 5th.

Carrick - wank

Fletcher - wank

Buttner - wank

Kagawa - wank

Welbeck - wank

Chicharito - wank

Jones - wank

80% of our players are either on shit form or are just plain shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom